Questions & Mysteries Why do Zoro fans hate their character?

Lmfao the usual bot response.
Mihawk teamed up with Crocodile to become a threat to the WG, what does that tell you.
Somehow I’m wanking Zoro here which is weird enough, but you’re gonna cry when Zoro fights an admiral after Mihawk
:kobeha:
Lmao the usual cope response.
Crocodile teamed up with Mihawk. Which tells me that now they'll definitely not send less than 3 Admirals + the fleet admiral against Mihawk.
What you wank is not something I think about, but you are coping.
Mihawk will be Zoro's EOS opponent. Ldmirals are the just tiny pebbles on his journey :milaugh:

Lmao the usual cope response.
Crocodile teamed up with Mihawk. Which tells me that now they'll definitely not send less than 3 Admirals + the fleet admiral against Mihawk.
What you wank is not something I think about, but you are coping.
Mihawk will be Zoro's EOS opponent. Ldmirals are the just tiny pebbles on his journey :milaugh:
Not sure what I’m coping about but it’s a genuine question of how your thought process works.
So you actually believe that Luffy will get PK screentime while Zoro has no titles, and after the WG is sacked and all the tension from the manga dies Oda will make an epilogue fight when all the manga hype is dead? Like that makes zero sense to me lol

Not sure what I’m coping about but it’s a genuine question of how your thought process works.
So you actually believe that Luffy will get PK screentime while Zoro has no titles, and after the WG is sacked and all the tension from the manga dies Oda will make an epilogue fight when all the manga hype is dead? Like that makes zero sense to me lol
Zoro will not be fighting weaker opponents (Ldmirals) after beating Mihawk. If they were stronger you'd have a point but alas you don't.

How Oda chooses do it, is up to him. It makes zero sense to you cause you've got some headcanon on how future events will happen. Get rid of it

Zoro will not be fighting weaker opponents (Ldmirals) after beating Mihawk. If they were stronger you'd have a point but alas you don't.

How Oda chooses do it, is up to him. It makes zero sense to you cause you've got some headcanon on how future events will happen. Get rid of it
You’re been clearly told by your parents to close your ears when someone says a bad word to you, spoken like a 3 year old school kid bullied for his lunch lmfao

Yup Mihawk is likely not his EoS fight...and they will probably fight when Cross Guild join the SHs against the WG.

Its either Fuji or Kizaru being Zoro's final fight.

@ShishioIsBack why is half your fandom made of inbred retards
I seriously wanna debate this it makes no sense to me
Its same ol Pirate King and WSS < Fleet Admiral and Admiral argument.

Luffy will face Akainu at the same time Zoro will fight Kizaru and I doubt at the time Luffy becomes a Pirate King, he'll be weaker than Roger.

So this notion proves a Marine Admiral > Pirate King as well.

That doesn't really make a lot of sense considering Strongest Marine ever Garp never managed to defeat Roger.

And basically Roger's sperm Shanks..managed to stop an entire Marine Ford war and send Green Bull packing.

I don't really see how story is portraying the idea of one admiral > guy who is on par with Prime Whitebeard.

If that was the case..Marines would have crushed Roger and he won't be requesting Garp or sengoku to simply give him a little bit of a fight.

Its same ol Pirate King and WSS < Fleet Admiral and Admiral argument.

Luffy will face Akainu at the same time Zoro will fight Kizaru and I doubt at the time Luffy becomes a Pirate King, he'll be weaker than Roger.

So this notion proves a Marine Admiral > Pirate King as well.

That doesn't really make a lot of sense considering Strongest Marine ever Garp never managed to defeat Roger.

And basically Roger's sperm Shanks..managed to stop an entire Marine Ford war and send Green Bull packing.

I don't really see how story is portraying the idea of one admiral > guy who is on par with Prime Whitebeard.

If that was the case..Marines would have crushed Roger and he won't be requesting Garp or sengoku to simply give him a little bit of a fight.
But saying Garp is the strongest marine ever is the same as believing Roger/ Wb will be the strongest pirates ever, which won’t be the case as at the very least Goofy will surpass them.
Akainu will be stronger than Garp, and nothing really puts the other admirals below Garp/ Sengoku level, two who couldn’t defeat Roger but managed to stalemate him, with Garp nearly killing him on multiple occasions

Shanks stopping Marineford was purely political, and Greenbull had his back against the alliance then he was infronted by the entire RHPs, Oda specifically had Aramaki address the entire crew for the point to go home.

Sakazuki is a terminator dude, he’s already PK level in Oda’s headcanon when he said “if Akainu was the main character etc etc”, he has all the portrayal needed to exterminate any character basically.
Kizaru is the fastest in the verse with a potentially awakened light logia, and haki strong to clash with old Ray ACoC
That’s too broken to be true

But saying Garp is the strongest marine ever is the same as believing Roger/ Wb will be the strongest pirates ever, which won’t be the case as at the very least Goofy will surpass them.
Akainu will be stronger than Garp, and nothing really puts the other admirals below Garp/ Sengoku level, two who couldn’t defeat Roger but managed to stalemate him, with Garp nearly killing him on multiple occasions

Shanks stopping Marineford was purely political, and Greenbull had his back against the alliance then he was infronted by the entire RHPs, Oda specifically had Aramaki address the entire crew for the point to go home.

Sakazuki is a terminator dude, he’s already PK level in Oda’s headcanon when he said “if Akainu was the main character etc etc”, he has all the portrayal needed to exterminate any character basically.
Kizaru is the fastest in the verse with a potentially awakened light logia, and haki strong to clash with old Ray ACoC
That’s too broken to be true
But I mean separating Akainu from Kizaru and tryna create some big gap is also going against the manga.

All C3 are portrayed as near equals with Kuzan being given lowest portrayal in Marine Ford.

But it is still more like Sakazuki 100 Borsalino 99.5 Kuzan 99

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
But I mean separating Akainu from Kizaru and tryna create some big gap is also going against the manga.

All C3 are portrayed as near equals with Kuzan being given lowest portrayal in Marine Ford.

My personal opinion is that the C3 are all stronger than prime Sengoku, far more devastating fruits imo, and as you said they are closely knit and Akainu is almost 100% stronger than Sengoku, he has no narrative or logical reason to be weaker than him. So Kuzan and Kizaru by default are atleast on that level. So if Kuzan and Kizaru are ~ Prime Sengoku at worst, Garp is within range as well.

They’re super close, Akainu will always have the edge due to his mentality. Kizaru’s mentality had to be nerfed to maintain world balance lol

My personal opinion is that the C3 are all stronger than prime Sengoku, far more devastating fruits imo, and as you said they are closely knit and Akainu is almost 100% stronger than Sengoku, he has no narrative or logical reason to be weaker than him. So Kuzan and Kizaru by default are atleast on that level. So if Kuzan and Kizaru are ~ Prime Sengoku at worst, Garp is within range as well.
Tbh I think that's definitely not out of the realm of possibility..well Sengoku is unimpressive to me anyways but the idea of C3 being on par or above Prime Garp isn't completely out of question.

Its just that with time Oda needs to adjust on panel hype and portrayal of admirals and don't pull stunts like Shanks shaking Green Brocolli from like 1000 Miles away