Current Events Oda doesn’t like Sanji

Oda is still using Sanji as a hype tool after Wano and it sucks. Oda doesn’t like Sanji and that’s just it. He does let Luffy have a real fight with the Pacifista, he doesn’t put one in front of Zoro because Oda knows Zoro and Luffy would destroy them. Yet he lets Sanji + a bunch of other crew mates fight one and people Ussop and Nami actually end up in danger.

Do I think Sanji could beat the Seraphim absolutely but I hate how Oda has handled him post time skip. I like Sanjis fighting style and that’s about it.

Looks like Sanji keeps haunting you and it got even worse with the latest chapter, i wonder why

Everyone there was dragging Sanji down there

Why do you think no one wanted to interfere on Zoro and Sanji's fights in Onigashima?

Franky came to help Zoro against King and Zoro just told him to back off, for obvious reasons.

When did Luffy even had an actual fight with the Kuma Pacifista?

Your claims make no sense, you just hate Sanji and thats fine, but stop coming up with stupid excuses lol
:kobeha::kobeha:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Oda literally used Blackbeard, a Yonkou with ~4 bil bounty, someone likely even stronger than Luffy, as a hypetool for Seraphim, and you want him to use Sanji a couple chapters later to flex on a Seraphim? Lmfao wtf were you expecting to happen, Sanji to kill Seraphim hype after Teach freshly just jobbed to them?

Oda is clearly trying to portray these things as legit replacements for the Warlords, like an upgrade to them. Having Sanji shit on them goes against all of that buildup. Sanji walked out of this the same way he came into it, nothing happened. He didn't damage the Seraphim with a low end attack, but he didn't take any damage either. I don't know how you came to the conclusion Oda hates Sanji through this interaction. If Oda had Sanji do damage after not even allowing Teach to do damage I would say he lost his mind.

Side note, he might be protecting the Seraphim from Zoro (not Luffy, Luffy is a known jobber), that doesn't make him a Sanji hater.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
If sanji would have broken his leg or something then we could have this debate but as of now I don't think so.

More than sanji it's usopp and nami who more or less always end up being in danger so does Oda hate them as well? Nah...

Oda wanted to highlight seraphim and their potential and that's what he did here. Nothing more to it

Oda actually loves sanji lol. He's the straw hat that oda uses the most. He's versatile as fuck. Just cause he gets constant L's doesn't mean oda hates him. If oda hated him, he would reduce his panel time and ignore him. Not use him every chance he gets.

Don't cry oDa HaTeS sAnJi because you guys lose powerscales battles all the time.