Current Events Oda doesn’t like Sanji

As usual

It happens to Luffy and it doesn't even bother me cause I know it's not meant to be that serious

I saw people complaining talkin about Luffy shouldn't be surprised cause he has future sight

Like... it's not that deep

It happens to every character
Yeah. People are wayyy too reactionary to the point that they ignore the story.

That was clearly a gag. It’s never a gag or funny moment with Sanji. It’s just sad. Also that wasn’t a Pacifista.
Post automatically merged:

Oda does hate Sanji. Don’t get mad at me because I want Sanji to get the same treatment as Luffy and Zoro. Sanji was just cooler pre timeskip and it works my nerves because I used to love Sanji.
The same treatment as Zoro is getting left on a boat and being forgotten about. I wouldnt wish that on Sanji.

Th
Only Sanji's haters think so ,They try their best to fabricate false information, which only shows that they are sad clowns
Sanji's haters are orphans without parents in reality, so they want to find a sense of existence on the Internet
Your just saying shit

The same treatment as Zoro is getting left on a boat and being forgotten about. I wouldnt wish that on Sanji.
I’d prefer Sanji to be left on a boat. You don’t get it if Sanji isn’t going to go crazy then I don’t want to see him. I hate when Oda uses him to hype up other characters. Jinbei seraphim makes it even worse because of the bounties.

Luffy and Zoro get equally treated as hype tools.

Like does anyone believe Luffy can't beat Ulti and Monet, or Zoro can't beat Apoo and the Yeti Cool bros.

Yall gotta stop taking these kind of scenes so seriously. All Manga artists do this with their protagonists.

You can't just have the protagonists just swoop in and completely demolish what you're trying to hype.

Oda likes to use strong characters to hype other characters, even if in the grand scheme of it all, they are weaker. Like whose taking Seraphims seriously if Caribou swooped in, and saved Nami?

Th

Your just saying shit

I’d prefer Sanji to be left on a boat. You don’t get it if Sanji isn’t going to go crazy then I don’t want to see him. I hate when Oda uses him to hype up other characters. Jinbei seraphim makes it even worse because of the bounties.
I'm just telling the truth

Luffy would destroy Appo. Throwing Luffy at me doesn’t bother me because I know what Luffy can do. Sanji is questionable.
Luffy would destroy Apoo but got one shot while Zoro took a slash to the chest

Neither of them were able to do anything to him at the time

What’s the difference between Luffy after his training getting one shot by Apoo (who’s fodder) and Sanji not doing damage to SeraJinbei with a single nameless DJ attack?

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Oda is still using Sanji as a hype tool after Wano and it sucks. Oda doesn’t like Sanji and that’s just it. He does let Luffy have a real fight with the Pacifista, he doesn’t put one in front of Zoro because Oda knows Zoro and Luffy would destroy them. Yet he lets Sanji + a bunch of other crew mates fight one and people Ussop and Nami actually end up in danger.

Do I think Sanji could beat the Seraphim absolutely but I hate how Oda has handled him post time skip. I like Sanjis fighting style and that’s about it.
How shallow your brain actually are

Imagine thinking "Oda hates Sanji" because of a powerscaling aspect.
He is literally the most explored strawhats because of Whole Cake Island.

How shallow your brain actually are

Imagine thinking "Oda hates Sanji" because of a powerscaling aspect.
He is literally the most explored strawhats because of Whole Cake Island.
I’m shallow because powerscaling is one of the most important aspects of the story? The character arc sucked and so did WCI.

Blackbeard a fucking yonko and an almost 4 billion man was struggling to keep Seraphim Mihawk at bay
when did he even struggle...there was only one clash between BB and Seraphim and BB blocked slash with haki and that's it....how does it equate to struggling to keep at bay?....it is just to keep the hype intact that the fight didn't continue.....once hype train finish, they will become shit just like smile users....no one will job to them except Oda traditional hype tools like Luffy or Sanji...

Sanji got his own arc I think he fairly likes him.

One thing tho Sanji fans care too much about the fighting aspect of him while Oda doesn't because Sanji as a character is great in other aspects.

Oda is still using Sanji as a hype tool after Wano and it sucks. Oda doesn’t like Sanji and that’s just it. He does let Luffy have a real fight with the Pacifista, he doesn’t put one in front of Zoro because Oda knows Zoro and Luffy would destroy them. Yet he lets Sanji + a bunch of other crew mates fight one and people Ussop and Nami actually end up in danger.

Do I think Sanji could beat the Seraphim absolutely but I hate how Oda has handled him post time skip. I like Sanjis fighting style and that’s about it.
Well it’s not a hype tool moment if both parties come out looking good, The Seraphim didn’t do anything to Sanji and Sanji didn’t do anything to the Seraphim…. It’s simply a clash.
Also Luffy gets used as a hype tool all the time,