Current Events Oda doesn’t like Sanji

Bloodlusted is casual and no damaji cheapshots is shinning?
:pepecopium:
"Oh no a yonko could not even move one sanji did but Amma still act shameless and a troll cos I dumb headcanons were thrown out the door. Amma just act braindead cos that is the only way I can cope, instead of snapping back to reality and realising I shat on a character based of fake spoilers ". Yall fricking clowns in a nutshell

"Oh no a yonko could not even move one sanji did but Amma still act shameless and a troll cos I dumb headcanons were thrown out the door. Amma just act braindead cos that is the only way I can cope, instead of snapping back to reality and realising I shat on a character based of fake spoilers ". Yall fricking clowns in a nutshell
You mean BB didn't move one because he didn't catch him off guard with his flame off?
That seraphim has some of Mihawk's lineage factor, he's way stronger than Jimbo, that's why he was portrayed against a Yonkou instead of the weakest Strawhats. Same reason why Zoro might fight a completed Kuma alone while half of the crew couldn't handle an unfinished Jimbo. :kobeha:

You mean BB didn't move one because he didn't catch him off guard with his flame off?
That seraphim has some of Mihawk's lineage factor, he's way stronger than Jimbo, that's why he was portrayed against a Yonkou instead of the weakest Strawhats. Same reason why Zoro might fight a completed Kuma alone while half of the crew couldn't handle an unfinished Jimbo. :kobeha:
My gee you tried but failed lol go back to you crib kiddo

Oda is still using Sanji as a hype tool after Wano and it sucks. Oda doesn’t like Sanji and that’s just it. He does let Luffy have a real fight with the Pacifista, he doesn’t put one in front of Zoro because Oda knows Zoro and Luffy would destroy them. Yet he lets Sanji + a bunch of other crew mates fight one and people Ussop and Nami actually end up in danger.

Do I think Sanji could beat the Seraphim absolutely but I hate how Oda has handled him post time skip. I like Sanjis fighting style and that’s about it.
Wasn’t Vegapunk and Pacifista neg diffing Luffy a couple chapters ago.

Luffy has his bad moments too and he’s on the same level as Kaido. You could say he’s the new Bigmom.

I don't think he hates Sanji, he just doesn't care about Sanji as a fighter.

He defeated a YC2, he should have been able to fight Seraphim Jinbe by himself. It's absurd the PX managed to grab one of his companion not just once but twice. Unless he lost his exoskeleton when his eyebrows went back to normal.

Wasn’t Vegapunk and Pacifista neg diffing Luffy a couple chapters ago.

Luffy has his bad moments too and he’s on the same level as Kaido. You could say he’s the new Bigmom.
That was clearly a gag. It’s never a gag or funny moment with Sanji. It’s just sad. Also that wasn’t a Pacifista.
Post automatically merged:

*Sanji steps on a Ant*

Don Wick: "OdA HaTeS SaNjI"

Sanji was remotely not a hypetool and wouldve fought the Seraphim had Franky not asked him to leave it to him.
Oda does hate Sanji. Don’t get mad at me because I want Sanji to get the same treatment as Luffy and Zoro. Sanji was just cooler pre timeskip and it works my nerves because I used to love Sanji.

The Pacifista did attack:
- Nami
- Robin
- Usopp.
It did not attack:
- Sanji
- Franky.

That means it was not even interested in Sanji. This was not even a fight. Sanji just kicked it and then it ended with Vegapunk comming in. Damage done: 0. 0 Wounds, and no blood, which shows its not a fight, just warm up.

Only Sanji's haters think so ,They try their best to fabricate false information, which only shows that they are sad clowns
Sanji's haters are orphans without parents in reality, so they want to find a sense of existence on the Internet

Last edited:
lol

Luffy got one shot by Apoo

Everyone gets clowned
Luffy:
- Gets Kicked and knocked down by a woman crying about her dead dad
- Gets knocked out by Apoo when he tries to get back for Tama having to go hungry
- Gets literally treated like garbage by Monet

Zoro:
- Says that the strength of headliners runs deep
- Gets eaten and swat by Queen
- Gets laughed at by Kyoshiro

“It’s all a gag, and it’s only serious when it happens to Sanji.”
:seriously:

Luffy:
- Gets Kicked and knocked down by a woman crying about her dead dad
- Gets knocked out by Apoo when he tries to get back for Tama having to go hungry
- Gets literally treated like garbage by Monet

Zoro:
- Says that the strength of headliners runs deep
- Gets eaten and swat by Queen
- Gets laughed at by Kyoshiro

“It’s all a gag, and it’s only serious when it happens to Sanji.”
:seriously:
As usual

It happens to Luffy and it doesn't even bother me cause I know it's not meant to be that serious

I saw people complaining talkin about Luffy shouldn't be surprised cause he has future sight

Like... it's not that deep

It happens to every character