Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hard to say.

India and England aren't playing well.

SA vs NZ favours NZ more but it can still swing in SA favor on their day

If I have to pick then NZ should win the tournament because they are the best side
SA lost, they have chocked again in yet another important match...now doors open for Pakistan and Bangladesh....in world cup, most of the time, all that matters is whose day it is...remember 2019 India vs NZ ODI seminfinal...India were favorites with everyone in top form...especially Rohit Sharma who consequetly scored 4 centuries and yet we lost badly...and today SA lost to Netherlands...you never know what happens in t20 world cup...

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
SA lost...now doors open for Pakistan and Bangladesh....in world cup, most of the time, all that matters is whose day it is...remember 2019 India vs NZ ODI seminfinal...India were favorites with everyone in top form...especially Rohit Sharma who consequetly scored 4 centuries and yet we lost badly...and today SA lost to Netherlands...you never know what happens in t20 world cup...
That's just horrible from South Africa

I am speechless how they choked at such crucial stage lol

I am still with New Zealand.

#NZ4win✌️

That's just horrible from South Africa

I am speechless how they choked at such crucial stage lol

I am still with New Zealand.

#NZ4win✌️
let us see...now between Pakistan and Bangladesh, who will win? ...that match going to be interesting unless it becomes one sided...lol....but they are so lucky to get a chance like this..especially Pakistan as people are heavily trolling them whenever they say Pakistan will reach semis...

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
:kriwhat:

Delete this :beckmoji:

let us see...now between Pakistan and Bangladesh, who will win? ...that match going to be interesting unless it becomes one sided...lol....but they are so lucky to get a chance like this..especially Pakistan as people are heavily trolling them whenever they say Pakistan will reach semis...
Don't really care who wins between Pakistan and Bangladesh.

I don't follow cricket much.

I am just in because I want to see NZ lift the trophy

Status
Not open for further replies.