General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
Well we technically have no knowledge over the extent of his GK. It would likely kill Kaido if he was in base and not coating himself with CoA, but what about Hybrid and coating himself.
The only thing i can imagine is CoA, and how everyone deals with that but it was never highlighted like Kaidou´s special and natural durability. Law can pretty much completely ignore that whereas Luffy and Zoro needed specific power-ups to deal with that problem.
Not too far-fetched to think Law will play a significant role.

J

Jo_Ndule

If Doflamingo and Crocodile both escaped their arcs without arrest, what would the World Government make their bounties? The Baroque Works project itself would warrant giving Crocodile at least 2x his old bounty. If the truth of his hunt for Pluton was known, I imagine it would be even higher.

Doflamingo too was an underworld titan with numerous (government approved) ties to Yonkou and an instigator of war across the world. His crimes in taking over Dressrosa and slavery in Sabaody would probably get him a decent sized bounty too.

IMO;

Crocodile — 202,500,000

Based off the "at least 2x" statement, I went with multiplying his bounty by 2.5. Could easily be higher though.

Doflamingo — 1,000,000,000

His numerous crimes that would come to light, ties, and history should make him a monumental threat. It's harder to get a raised bounty after reaching 400 mil. apparently, but I think Doffy would get 1b easily. Law + Luffy were given 500 mil. a piece for disrupting his operations and taking Doffy down. So around here is a safe bet.
Nope
Doffy would be worth 900 Max
Coz Luffy had 400 M and Law had 420 when they beat Doffy and crew!
Also Doffy frozen bounty was 320 10 years ago when they knew he was already doing many deals underworld.
I dont see how he is reached over 900M

Nope
Doffy would be worth 900 Max
Coz Luffy had 400 M and Law had 420 when they beat Doffy and crew!
Also Doffy frozen bounty was 320 10 years ago when they knew he was already doing many deals underworld.
I dont see how he is reached over 900M
His bounty was 340 mil 10 years ago when he was a growing dealer before he became the ruler of a country and was able to dominate the underworld.

The fact that Doffy was a successful ruler in comparison to Crocodile, knows the secrets of the world, and has had dealings with the emperors(as well as having a crew of 2000 soldiers before he was defeated) is pretty significant in how high of a bounty he'd have.

Doflamingo pretty much lived up the nightmare scenario of a pirate using their warlord status to legitimize their business, and that business empowered the emperors.

So guys what’s the basic increase some SHs would get?
is it a 100M, 200M, 300M?

By basic increase I mean like the one they had in DR arc which was 50M for some of them.
They’re going against two Yonko so I don’t expect them to get a low increase this time. So at least a 300 million increase for the weakest members, I know it’s a huge jump but we’re entering a new phase in the story and the SHs are about to establish themselves as living legends.

They’re going against two Yonko so I don’t expect them to get a low increase this time. So at least a 300 million increase for the weakest members, I know it’s a huge jump but we’re entering a new phase in the story and the SHs are about to establish themselves as living legends.
But isn’t this assumption of SHs vs two yonko is taken out of context! it’s like SHs are gonna have round 1 vs beast pirates and after they win it’s round two vs BM pirates.. at best and it’s the likely scenario that Luffy only defeats 1 emperor and the SHs are divided with some against beast members and some against BM members if I would guess. Even then it’s not like mid and weak trios are defeating the flying six and BM vets...

But isn’t this assumption of SHs vs two yonko is taken out of context! it’s like SHs are gonna have round 1 vs beast pirates and after they win it’s round two vs BM pirates.. at best and it’s the likely scenario that Luffy only defeats 1 emperor and the SHs are divided with some against beast members and some against BM members if I would guess. Even then it’s not like mid and weak trios are defeating the flying six and BM vets...
Even if only Kaido is defeated, 300 million still seems logical to me. I think it doesn’t matter who the weak/mid SHs will defeat in a 1v1, they will still contribute to the defeat of a Yonko at the end, which is already a very big feat.

Don’t you feel how small of an increase you gave for Luffy despite the point of him defeating Kaido! Only 500M!! Yes he prob ain’t doing it by himself, but still! 1B is the least he may get after Wano.
Maybe I should’ve added a “+” at the end. I don’t know man I’m not exactly a good guesser when it comes to bounties. I just went with the first thing on my mind.