General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
Perospero's been around for decades though

None of the Flying Six look to have been with Kaido twenty years ago, so they may all be younger pirates. If that's the case, they could have low bounties.
The thing is jack was not there too 20 years ago,did it stop him to have a higher bounty than Perospero despite his decades of piracy?
Anyways Kaido needs a group whose bounties are just below the calamities, so i just beleive the Tobbi Roppo are those guys.

The thing is jack was not there too 20 years ago,did it stop him to have a higher bounty than Perospero despite his decades of piracy?
Anyways Kaido needs a group whose bounties are just below the calamities, so i just beleive the Tobbi Roppo are those guys.
Jack's special though. He was strong enough to become a Calamity despite his youth. The Tobi Roppo haven't managed to reach that strength.

So, if they are indeed young, inexperienced pirates, who are strong but not Calamity strong, I doubt they'll be much higher than the 300 million that Daifuku and Oven have.

J

Jo_Ndule

F6 range between 200 M - 500 M
None of Vets or flyers or has more than 500 M! Except those that are YC level or very top vet.

During WCi only YCs and Pero had bigher bounty than Luffy.
During wano, only Yonko have bigger bounties than Luffy.
During Elbaf/X, Yonko will still have bigger bounties but Luffy will get close to 4 B
Final arc, luffy 5 B+

Jack's special though. He was strong enough to become a Calamity despite his youth. The Tobi Roppo haven't managed to reach that strength.

So, if they are indeed young, inexperienced pirates, who are strong but not Calamity strong, I doubt they'll be much higher than the 300 million that Daifuku and Oven have.
So the beast pirates are going to have no person just below the calamities in bounties? Doubtful to say the least.
Let's wait next chapter then.

I would be disappointed tbh lol this arc should be much different than WCI so maybe Oda would reveal them! Unless the VCs are coming this year and not 2021
i also think it's possible that oda will reveal at least bounty of some of them Next Chapter or if They Get 1v1 fight against important member of alliance he may reveal their bounty in fight
in VC we Get Bounty of Important Memeber that Was Defeated (Cracker-Kata-Tamago) and we also get Bounty of Some other Member oda save some of them for VC But if We will get Actual Fight (not offscreen Fight or small Clash) Vs F6 he Probably will reveal their Bounty
Personally i think we will get Bounty of all F6 oda may Save Numbers for VC

That’s worst gen lvl threat shit... as a crew member who hadn’t achieved much would be impossible tbh.. not to mention they haven’t been sailing much to be that high par Robin who could even be a billion worth due to being able to read RPs.
Any surviving worst gen who participated in the war against Kaido & BM will likely have their bounties increased to that range or even higher, too, so some of the SH crew having that amount isn't really impossible.

Any surviving worst gen who participated in the war against Kaido & BM will likely have their bounties increased to that range or even higher, too, so some of the SH crew having that amount isn't really impossible.
Captains always have a high bounty jump... that’s why you can’t compare worst gen captains & VCs to your regular SH crew member or any member for that matter.

Captains always have a high bounty jump... that’s why you can’t compare worst gen captains & VCs to your regular SH crew member or any member for that matter.
Lol some of Luffy underling's already have higher bounties than worst gen captains. Zoro had a higher bounty than Bege and Urouge pre skip.

I don't think your logic works. Law and Kidd will have higher bounty since they are like the leaders of the whole war alongside Luffy. Drake is likely to fight for the losing side and Hawkins is dead as far the manga is concerned and even if he is alive he will fight for Kaido alongside Apoo. Jinbei, Sanji and Zoro are guaranteed to have higher bounties than those three come end of wano. Jinbei in particular is already like at 428m. A guy at 300m range fighting for the losing side (like Bellamy) won't ever catch up with him.

Lol some of Luffy underling's already have higher bounties than worst gen captains. Zoro had a higher bounty than Bege and Urouge pre skip.

I don't think your logic works. Law and Kidd will have higher bounty since they are like the leaders of the whole war alongside Luffy. Drake is likely to fight for the losing side and Hawkins is dead as far the manga is concerned and even if he is alive he will fight for Kaido alongside Apoo. Jinbei, Sanji and Zoro are guaranteed to have higher bounties than those three come end of wano. Jinbei in particular is already like at 428m. A guy at 300m range fighting for the losing side (like Bellamy) won't ever catch up with him.
if brook could get Credit for What he did in WCI his bounty Could Be Higher (his Fight Against BM was Longer than Luffy vs Kaido he also Was Able to injure Prometheus) than Some of SN Right now

You are already forgetting Zoro is part of the worst gen mate.... Zoro only had a higher bounty than Urouge pre TS, not to mention Urouge’s bounty at that point had a religious meaning and wasn’t random... btw Bage was at 138M while Zoro 120M. That’s what I’m saying since Law and Kid are like leaders + captains their bounties increase will be much higher... never said otherwise. Drake already seems to be on Law’s side hence he helped him escape the prison. Hawkins isn’t dead lol Don’t take anything for granted about Hawkins not being part of the alliance... the guy follows his cards and whenever it goes for SHs favor he will switch sides. Jinbei is a formor warlord who joind the crew recently... he had a higher bounty before meeting Luffy post TS so he is special case. Post Wano the more likely scenario is that most of the worst gen would be out of the race/competition for the PK race that big news Morgan talked about so doesn’t matter anymore if the big shots of SHs Zoro, Sanji and Jinbei will leave many worst gen members in the dust(excluding Law and Kid).

It would be cool if the weaker SHs also got into the hundreds of millions ranges.

Imo Nami likely deserves a 300 millions bounty or even more.
It’s nice and all, but would Nami’s threat and strength lvls be compared to that of CC, Pekoms, Apoo, Hawkins, Oven and Daifuku who are in the 300M range?

I think am generous when giving her 266M as a bounty tho prefer the likely one 166M still high tbh... in the end it’s because Nami is part of Luffy’s crew and nothing noticeable that actually came out of her that stood out. Not being harsh, but this is kinda the reality!

Unless being part of the crew of the man who defeated a yonko would make their every single bounty skyrocket even too much to say the least! Cuz as of now I have “two sets” of bounties for SHs for 1 if their bounty increase in a “it makes boost” as well as taking a yonko and his crew is too overkill(despite the help they gonna get) which would lead it insane increases...

Sorry for the long post mate ^^

It’s nice and all, but would Nami’s threat and strength lvls be compared to that of CC, Pekoms, Apoo, Hawkins, Oven and Daifuku who are in the 300M range?

I think am generous when giving her 266M as a bounty tho prefer the likely one 166M still high tbh... in the end it’s because Nami is part of Luffy’s crew and nothing noticeable that actually came out of her that stood out. Not being harsh, but this is kinda the reality!

Unless being part of the crew of the man who defeated a yonko would make their every single bounty skyrocket even too much to say the least! Cuz as of now I have “two sets” of bounties for SHs for 1 if their bounty increase in a “it makes boost” as well as taking a yonko and his crew is too overkill(despite the help they gonna get) which would lead it insane increases...

Sorry for the long post mate ^^
Haha the length is fine.

I believe the fact she got Zeus on her behalf could make her bounty jump that's it. Power level wise 300 millions would be very fair, influence wise not, because Nami isn't part of the worst gen and hasn't done anything particularly remarkable otherwise.

I believe at best her bounty could jump once she defeat a rather strong opponent. That's why I was saying.

Haha the length is fine.

I believe the fact she got Zeus on her behalf could make her bounty jump that's it. Power level wise 300 millions would be very fair, influence wise not, because Nami isn't part of the worst gen and hasn't done anything particularly remarkable otherwise.

I believe at best her bounty could jump once she defeat a rather strong opponent. That's why I was saying.
I honestly don’t see Zeus lasting that long with Nami... he either gets taken by BM mid war or vanish whenever BM is killed(possibly) or defeated this arc.