General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
Is there something saying the supernova should all have bounties in the same range? Urouge defeated snack and most likely has a bounty over 600 million as a consequence of doing so.
Luffy is a prime example with his 1.5 billion bounty and even though he is the main character, that still counts as he is a fellow supernova.
Kaido's executives have higher bounties than their big mom counterpart, so it will only be normal for the flying six and by extension drake should have a bounty in the Perospero range (700million).
So i think drake should be somewhere in the 600 million.
I don't think the world government knows that Urouge defeated Snack

I don't think the world government knows that Urouge defeated Snack
Then why did Big Mom demote Snack then?
Isn't it because his defeat brought down the reputation of the sweet commanders in regards to the public?
Not saying the marines know for sure snack was defeated by urouge,but then Big Mom shouldn't have demoted Snack and kept his defeat a secret for to maintain the good reputation of her sweet commanders.

Is there something saying the supernova should all have bounties in the same range? Urouge defeated snack and most likely has a bounty over 600 million as a consequence of doing so.
Luffy is a prime example with his 1.5 billion bounty and even though he is the main character, that still counts as he is a fellow supernova.
Kaido's executives have higher bounties than their big mom counterpart, so it will only be normal for the flying six and by extension drake should have a bounty in the Perospero range (700million).
So i think drake should be somewhere in the 600 million.
Considering the fact that aside from Luffy, only Blackbeard seemed to be making exceptional head way among the members of the worst generation, as well as the special significance given to guys like Kidd and Law, I don't think Drake will get a 600 mil bounty just as a consequence of being part of Kaido's crew.

Someone like Apoo is also apart of Kaido's crew and has an unspecified position.

Guys like Oven and Daifuku are high ranking executives on Big Mum's ship and only have bounties of 300 mil.

Apoo seems so far to be a more active pirate in the new world.

300-500 mil is a huge bounty and isn't unreasonable for high ranking officers in an emperors crew(especially 6 of them).

Considering the fact that aside from Luffy, only Blackbeard seemed to be making exceptional head way among the members of the worst generation, as well as the special significance given to guys like Kidd and Law, I don't think Drake will get a 600 mil bounty just as a consequence of being part of Kaido's crew.

Someone like Apoo is also apart of Kaido's crew and has an unspecified position.

Guys like Oven and Daifuku are high ranking executives on Big Mum's ship and only have bounties of 300 mil.

Apoo seems so far to be a more active pirate in the new world.

300-500 mil is a huge bounty and isn't unreasonable for high ranking officers in an emperors crew(especially 6 of them).
The thing is the flying six are most likely the guys filling the void between the calamities bounties and the other Beast pirates executives.
We have seen the beast pirates have high average bounties,so i think the guys just below the calamities in terms of bounties are these guys.
If that's the case,all of them should have bounties well beyond the 400 million mark,with the leader having a bounty above perospero.
Anyways let's wait and see.

You can bet your ass Drake won't have a bounty higher than 470m. Kid's bounty was always going to be the gold standard even after the timeskip. Obviously Luffy jumped ahead and dragged Law with him but in my opinion, all the WG members were bound to have sub 470m bounty. At least at the begining of the Dressrosa saga. We know Urouge did someshit in between Dressrosa and WCI arc so he could be an exemption to this rule.

The thing is the flying six are most likely the guys filling the void between the calamities bounties and the other Beast pirates executives.
We have seen the beast pirates have high average bounties,so i think the guys just below the calamities in terms of bounties are these guys.
If that's the case,all of them should have bounties well beyond the 400 million mark,with the leader having a bounty above perospero.
Anyways let's wait and see.
I think the Flying Sixes very much are some of the elite executives in the Beast Pirates. They probably hold a similar rank to the numbers(if not higher).

The guys just below the sweet commanders in the big mum pirates were guys with bounties of 300 mil, so I don't think having a range of bounties of 300-500 mil at least on average is particularly extreme.

The difference between the Numbers and the Tobbi Roppo isn't quite clear.

The former are probably just the numbers in a pack of card, ranging from 2 (weakest) to 9 (srongest) I suspect. But 10 (Diez Drake) is already considered a Flying Six. With also know that Page One is one of them, and considering his "name" I suspect that there is at least three others Pages, plus another card ?

But even then, the Numbers have been hinted at being litteral monsters, so it's difficult to say if they are weaker or stronger than the Tobi Roppo. Apoo seems to be one of them however.

The difference between the Numbers and the Tobbi Roppo isn't quite clear.

The former are probably just the numbers in a pack of card, ranging from 2 (weakest) to 9 (srongest) I suspect. But 10 (Diez Drake) is already considered a Flying Six. With also know that Page One is one of them, and considering his "name" I suspect that there is at least three others Pages, plus another card ?

But even then, the Numbers have been hinted at being litteral monsters, so it's difficult to say if they are weaker or stronger than the Tobi Roppo. Apoo seems to be one of them however.
page one is name of a Japanese game card

i think F6 aren't original member of Beast Pirates i think they are Probably Former Captain that join Beast Pirates (6 Strongest of Former Captain)

i think Nubmer and F6 Bounty will be Between 250(Probably Women From F6 Knowing Oda) - 800 Mill (Leader of F6 or Strongest Leader of Number)

Last edited:
I wonder what Go D. Usopp's next bounty will be like.

I hope he will someway get involved in some atonishing situation that will raise his bounty to the billions range lol.
I'd really like him to prove that he truly deserves his actual bounty? law stated that with 200 000 000B, Admirals are already after you so he needs to prove his worth. Him and the other two of the Weak Trio, of course?

But Usopp is the sole crew member who has awakened Haki in medias res and not during the timeskip. Hopefuly he'll have at least one good 1v1 during the upcoming war. There seems to be enough players for this, especially if the STraw Hat grand Fleet don't appears here.

I wonder what Go D. Usopp's next bounty will be like.

I hope he will someway get involved in some atonishing situation that will raise his bounty to the billions range lol.
Prob 500M as some speculate.... tho first he needs to prove his current worth which I would guess might be Mont d’or who is at 120M, uses a rifle, has a tricky power, prob haki as well and tactical genius in combat I would assume, to top them off if/when Usopp defeats him, you bet a new legend will be born with how many prisoners in the book Usopp would save!! Next would prob be one or some of the numbers(there was already ally he defeated numbers or something along the lines)... by the end of Wano no one will question Usopp’s worth...

The strange situation with Usopp is that for the first time ever, he seems to have a bounty higher than what his opponents in the same apparent category have. I mean, Mont-d'or has a lot of competence and respect in the Charlotte Family but he isn't one of their heavy hitters and he only has 120 millions as a bounty, that's 80 millions less than Usopp.

In term of sheer numbers, Usopp beating Mont-d'or wouldn't thus be that impressive. But we also know that the 300 millions mark has guys like Caesar, Oven or Daifuku and those seems a little too dangerous for him to beat.

Even if, now that I say that, I wonder if Usopp couldn't take on Oven. We know he can attack at a very long range and now has CoO which could come in handy, he seems to have strong attacks (Impact Wolf notably, but also the explosion able to take down a Fighting Fish in one shot) and it's Wano, the country of the Sea Stone nails, so perhaps he could get his hands on some...

Bottom line, it's really hard to see who the Weak trio will/could fight 1v1 (and I think all the Strawhats sorely need some duels to show off what they are capable of). I could see the mid-trio dealing with the likes of Oven and Daifuku for instance, if they got their head in the game.

Last edited:
If both emperors go down we might see the crazyest spike in bounties with all sh having bounties over 500 mill all but not chopper since he is still considered a fluffing pet with the new moster trio ahaha jinbe zoro and sanji with a 1+ billion law might get a 2+ and luffy a 4+

I think the Flying Sixes very much are some of the elite executives in the Beast Pirates. They probably hold a similar rank to the numbers(if not higher).

The guys just below the sweet commanders in the big mum pirates were guys with bounties of 300 mil, so I don't think having a range of bounties of 300-500 mil at least on average is particularly extreme.
Perospero has a bounty of 700million and is not a sweet commander,so i think the strongest of the Tobbi Roppo should be in that range.

The strange situation with Usopp is that for the first time ever, he seems to have a bounty higher than what his opponents in the same apaprent category have. I mean, Mont-d'or has a lot of competence and respect in the Charlotte Family but he isn't one of their heavy hitters and he only has 120 millions as a bounty, that's 80 millions less than Usopp.

In term of sheer numbers, Usopp beating Mont-d'or wouldn't thus be that impressive. But we also know that the 300 millions mark has guys like Caesar, Oven or Daifuku and those seems a little too dangerous for him to beat.

Even if, now that I say that, I wonder if Usopp couldn't take on Oven. We know he can attack at a very long range and now has CoO which could come in handy, he seems to have strong attacks (Impact Wolf notably, but also the explosion able to take down a Fighting Fish in one shot) and it's Wano, the country of the Sea Stone nails, so perhaps he could get his hands on some...

Bottom line, it's really hard to see who the Weak trio will/could fight 1v1 (and I think all the Strawhats sorely need some duels to show off what they are capable of). I could see the mid-trio dealing with the likes of Oven and Daifuku for instance, if they got their head in the game.
The thing here is people don’t seem Usopp to be worth 200M, and let’s be honest we cannot blame them.. it’s too high. Thus Oda would first need to prove Usopp is capable of defeating someone over a hundred hence Mont d’or cuz if Usopp had a normal increase like the test it would have been 80M so as first opponent Mont is perfect... about the seastones it wouldn’t seem Oda would give Usopp that to shoot it and go collect it off his opponents every time lol! I would prefer Usopp getting his hands on a zoan DF for his weapon tbh.

Oven isn’t part of this arc so far.. the only vets in Wano are Peros, Compote, Daifuku and ex SC Snack.

Perospero's been around for decades though

None of the Flying Six look to have been with Kaido twenty years ago, so they may all be younger pirates. If that's the case, they could have low bounties.
Although with Peros’s case it’s true.. However, if the F6 are that strong and threat to WG then why not even if close enough.. let’s not forget Snack is 20 years younger yet so close to him with only a 100M gap.

Although with Peros’s case it’s true.. However, if the F6 are that strong and threat to WG then why not even if close enough.. let’s not forget Snack is 20 years younger yet so close to him with only a 100M gap.
i don't think that age is matter jack is 2 Year Younger than Snack 8 Year Younger Than Smoothie 17 year Younger Than Cracker 22 Year Younger than Perospero and his Bounty is Higher Than Them