General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
Anime said he is important. So deal woth Anime, can't pick and choose as Anime said Batman is stronger than them and Zoro can't keep up using more power on fodders both Anime and Manga. Oda already shown his performance. Zoro is hype tool and Sanji beaten and fight credible foes. Zoro can get that bounty, but Sanji be hitting billions.

Got get used to this as just how it is. Even writing push Sanji more over Zoro on who they face.
The anime said Batman is from Justice League, the story says he's a minion. I deal with the Anime as well as the Manga, and they both revealed that raid suit Sanji didn't defeat Page 1 of the Tobiroppo. So Sanji is weaker than i previously thought and that's why Oda removed him from the monster 3.

How do you guys see the middle trio?

I can think them to get to the solid hundreds of millions each
I want them to all hit at least 100 million. Robin I could see going up to 200 million depending on how things shake out.

It's time that everyone get to on or near 100 million - Chopper being the exception of course, depending if Oda wants to continue the gag of the low bounty.

How do you guys see the middle trio?

I can think them to get to the solid hundreds of millions each
I see Chopper joining the mid trio and the mid tier getting larger.

Franky is already a tank, with armament haki he would essentially be as durable as an ancient Zoan in my opinion.
Lets take Caesar as reference, i think his Bounty of 300 M is pretty good representation of his power level.
After Wano, i think Franky should be able to defeat Caesar Clown, so he would be in the 350 M range and if you add being a member of the Strawhat as a factor, he would be around 450 M.

Going from there with Franky as the strongest mid trio, i think Robin would be close second with a Bounty of 330 M including the Strawhat factor 430 Million. And Brook in the 280 M range, Strawhat factor 380 M range.

I think Chopper is a wild card but he was recruited in the first part of the grandline like Robin, Franky and Brook.

Tobbi Roppo bounties
Leader (Guy un the front):825 million berries
Girl :600 million berries
Samurai dude :750 million berries
X-drake:650 million berries
Page1 : 450 million berries
Spiky hair dude : 500 million berries
According to Vivrecard Drake has still 222 million and as regards bounties they are very reliable, just look at Jinbe's bounty

I hope this time there is no Morgan's fake news. I think Strawhats and their entire allies would fight Kaido and his armies plus BM and armies as almost equal. Ofcourse they will at a dire situation until some forces come and help them to match the fight. And WG and CP will know how massive are strawhat's grandfleet, and they will consider it as a new level of threat even equal as Revolitionary Armies threat. Luffy will have armies as strong as all of the shicibukai.
Bounties after Wano :
Luffy. 2.000.560.000
Zoro. 500.108.000
Nami. 108.000.000
Ussop. 230.000.000
Sanji 466.600.000
Copper. 30.000.000
Robin. 170.000.000
Franky. 196.000.000
Brook. 150.000.000
Jinbe. 450.000.000
This one sounds plausible

Tobbi Roppo bounties
Leader (Guy un the front):825 million berries
Girl :600 million berries
Samurai dude :750 million berries
X-drake:650 million berries
Page1 : 450 million berries
Spiky hair dude : 500 million berries
I doubt Drake's bounty would be that high when considering the bounties of the other members of the worst generation.

Its probably between 300-500 mil for Drake.(if its been updated)

Last edited:
I honestly hope Franky, what with his technology and all, will finally break 500 million mark, if not higher. hopefully Robin and Brook reach the 400 million range, if not higher.
That’s worst gen lvl threat shit... as a crew member who hadn’t achieved much would be impossible tbh.. not to mention they haven’t been sailing much to be that high par Robin who could even be a billion worth due to being able to read RPs.

I’m wondering why Jinbe’s bounty didn’t get increased after WCI. He was considered one of the leaders of the assassination attempt. Anyone has a good explanation ? I find this really strange.
My explanation would be that his bounty was already to high to get an increase from what happened.
We know that after the 300mil. the bounty raises slower.
Sanji got the highest increase because he had the lowest bounty of the 3 (Sanji, Bege, Jimbei) with 177mil. Sanji bounty was under the 300mil. and that's why his bounty increased the most.
Bege was already at 300mil. so he got only a 50mil. increase.
But Jimbei was already at 438mil. and this is maybe the reason why he didn't get an increase. It probably gets harder and harder to increase your bounty the higher it gets.

That would be my guess.

My explanation would be that his bounty was already to high to get an increase from what happened.
We know that after the 300mil. the bounty raises slower.
Sanji got the highest increase because he had the lowest bounty of the 3 (Sanji, Bege, Jimbei) with 177mil. Sanji bounty was under the 300mil. and that's why his bounty increased the most.
Bege was already at 300mil. so he got only a 50mil. increase.
But Jimbei was already at 438mil. and this is maybe the reason why he didn't get an increase. It probably gets harder and harder to increase your bounty the higher it gets.

That would be my guess.
Good point, your explanation makes sense.

I think its so that Sanji can eventually catch up to him. What would have been his increase after WCI?
Maybe 488 million.

Last edited:
I doubt Drake's bounty would be that high when considering the bounties of the other members of the worst generation.

Its probably between 300-500 mil for Drake.(if its been updated)
Is there something saying the supernova should all have bounties in the same range? Urouge defeated snack and most likely has a bounty over 600 million as a consequence of doing so.
Luffy is a prime example with his 1.5 billion bounty and even though he is the main character, that still counts as he is a fellow supernova.
Kaido's executives have higher bounties than their big mom counterpart, so it will only be normal for the flying six and by extension drake should have a bounty in the Perospero range (700million).
So i think drake should be somewhere in the 600 million.