Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1066 Spoilers Discussion

What "deceased" character is coming back next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agreed. Blackbeard is not like Aizen where he was already God Tier before the story started and the protagonist slowly catches up to him where Aizen doesn't really get stronger anymore.
Blackbeard is a growing villain type, who get stronger just like the protagonist gets stronger too. Like Naraku from Inuyasha.

Then this comes to my mind:
We know both post TS Luffy and post TS Zoro can solo pre TS Straw Hats including their former pre TS version.
So do you think post TS Blackbeard (with better mastery of DF and haki) can solo his pre TS crew including pre TS Marineford BB and ID Shiryu? Post TS Zoro can solo pre TS Straw Hats too, so do you expect post TS Shiryu can solo pre TS/post Marineford Blackbeard Pirates too?

P.s.
What do you think about Shiryu gaining Fujitora's fruit I mentioned earlier? Do you think it's possible?
I already debunked your agenda biased garbage theory, fujitora neg diff shiliew even without his df:endthis:

No one knew Dragons full name except for a select few
Yup, even when they revealed publically Dragon being the father of Luffy, they never revealed his actual name. And even in the newspaper still they only publish "Dragon The revolutionary" or "The revolutionary Dragon", rather than "Monkey D. Dragon". Despite being confirmed as Luffy's father.

But the connection between Dragon-Garp being son/father is not public still outside of the people who heard Garp mention Dragon's full name.

They def. don't want to publicize him being a "D." and what not.

CoC: Color of Clowns

You bring spice, I bring wolf
This man Oda can't let anybody stay dead anymore :josad:
Time to get Bellemere out of the 4KIDS dungeon, I guess
:whitepress:
That was my all time favorite anime edit for an official series.
"Nami's Mom got sent to the dungeon, it's so sad."
(Luffy defeats Arlong, the crew sails away without mentioning her mother or trying to rescue her)'

4KIDS predicted Oda's inability to kill characters years ago, nice CoO, 4KIDS!

Something about these spoilers makes me wonder - from the description it looks like this whole chapter is a flashback of real Vegapunk,
we get a lot of new information, but it's only at the end that Luffy meets him (the real doctor) - so here comes the question - if the end of the last chapter promised information about the Void Century then how come we now get an entire chapter on Ohara and Dragon - and who are we getting this information from - Shaka?!?!?

I just can't understand the structure of this chapter yet.

:neesama::memehm::bamathink::hope::quest::luuh:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
It’s really hard to ignore all this:
1. Introduced since chapter ~220
2. Very similar to Luffy in character, both are dreamy & goofy
3. He's an evil D. as opposed to Luffy
4. First recorded man to eat 2 devil fruits
5. Never slept in his life
6. "weird body" "they"
7. Heir to Xebec, Roger's strongest rival and the most heinous existance known to man.
8. Like Luffy he's constantly shunned by Oda, like getting low diffed by Magellan, fleeing Akainu, kinda scared of Rayleigh. Basically the only villain to receive the usual Shonen mc treatment.
9. Wields the strongest (2nd?) devil fruit in the verse, one as special as the Nika fruit.
10. Scarred Luffy's role model and inspired his jolly roger
11. Folded Ace and delivered him to HQ starting the biggest war in this era
12. Already anounced ambitions bigger than the pirate throne
That's solid post :cheers:

Magellan has the strongest poison hax this verse. Someone with BB's characteristics would also lose.
Is that supposed to be bad?
Again, supposed to be bad?
The same Rayleigh admitted he'd have lost against BB.

It's not that bad honestly. Oda's building up BB to be the ultimate threat bit by bit which I like. He's not part of the usual "mastermind antagonist who is op ever since the beginning".
Imo him running away doesn't portray him badly in any way.

Oda always highlighted that BB has kind of split personality.

Sometimes he runs away (Akainu and Rayleigh) and other times we see him infiltrating ID and MF (all Admirals and WBs were present) and even clashed with Sengoku.

He isn't like our regular antagonist which we have seen till now. He is build different and that's what makes him interesting.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Something about these spoilers makes me wonder - from the description it looks like this whole chapter is a flashback of real Vegapunk,
we get a lot of new information, but it's only at the end that Luffy meets him (the real doctor) - so here comes the question - if the end of the last chapter promised information about the Void Century then how come we now get an entire chapter on Ohara and Dragon - and who are we getting this information from - Shaka?!?!?

From my perspective,seems like first part of the chapter we see real Vegapunk in silhouette watching Luffy and others playing with the ancient robot.

And then we go to flashback, and then last part of the chapter we see real Vegapunk greets Luffy

Maybe it starts with the flashback and the last pages reveal that the narrator of the fb was Vegapunk who's now talking to Luffy

Or not lol
Post automatically merged:

Imgur doesn't want to let me in:parkcry:
Are you on mobile?

This is what I do:
Type in imgur upload on google
Open the first link
Change the browser setting to "open desktop site"
And voila it works

Status
Not open for further replies.