Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1066 Spoilers Discussion

What "deceased" character is coming back next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it really a mystery? Smoker immediately recognized him back in Logue Town
He is the most dangerous man in the world, I think it's enough:endthis:
Post automatically merged:

Overall, I like woro and swordmen in general
The marine is my faction and I like the revolutionary army.
I like Blackbeard but he is kind of lackluster in term of name and cd compared to his commanders, his commanders are cool but too weak.I think they are gonna get replaced real soon
Kid is cool but Oda did him dirty.
I like law and Corazon
-I like ASL
Big mom Cd is good and it's the only good thing from the yoncuck:endthis:
I have a tier list for powerscaling purpose but I don't know how to share media:endthis:

I think the Marines that tagged along Garp had no idea. Also didn't the Kingdom leaders not speak about Dragon being a mystery during the reverie ?
Yea, he's a mystery even to his own army.

His name, background, etc are mysteries. Just not his face though, which is how Smoker recognized him.

Rayleigh is one of the smartest people, Beckman is one of the smartest people. Both underlings to pirates and didn't outright go against the WG.

Caesar is one of the smartest people, Judge is one of the smartest people. Both tried doing their own things and even willing to become underlings for others and never went outright against the World Government.

Being smart doesn't automatically give VP the desire and ability to go against the WG. You're equating morality & smarts.
Bro Vegapunk is 500 years ahead of everyone else, stop.

I think the Marines that tagged along Garp had no idea. Also didn't the Kingdom leaders not speak about Dragon being a mystery during the reverie ?
Knowing his social profile is a different matter, you’d assume that’s disclosed to hire ups only.
It’s stupid that they didn’t draw a parallel from Monkey D. anyway lol

Rayleigh is one of the smartest people, Beckman is one of the smartest people. Both underlings to pirates and didn't outright go against the WG.

Caesar is one of the smartest people, Judge is one of the smartest people. Both tried doing their own things and even willing to become underlings for others and never went outright against the World Government.

Being smart doesn't automatically give VP the desire and ability to go against the WG. You're equating morality & smarts.
“YoUr EqUaTiNg MoRaLiTy & SmArTs”

bitch shut the fuck up :gokulaugh::seriously::gokulaugh:

He's not part of the usual "mastermind antagonist who is op ever since the beginning".
I agreed. Blackbeard is not like Aizen where he was already God Tier before the story started and the protagonist slowly catches up to him where Aizen doesn't really get stronger anymore.
Blackbeard is a growing villain type, who get stronger just like the protagonist gets stronger too. Like Naraku from Inuyasha.

Then this comes to my mind:
We know both post TS Luffy and post TS Zoro can solo pre TS Straw Hats including their former pre TS version.
So do you think post TS Blackbeard (with better mastery of DF and haki) can solo his pre TS crew including pre TS Marineford BB and ID Shiryu? Post TS Zoro can solo pre TS Straw Hats too, so do you expect post TS Shiryu can solo pre TS/post Marineford Blackbeard Pirates too?

P.s.
What do you think about Shiryu gaining Fujitora's fruit I mentioned earlier? Do you think it's possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.