Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1066 Spoilers Discussion

What "deceased" character is coming back next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Insecurities lol

:pepecopium:

And, what WB meant with that statement is BB isn't the one Roger is waiting for.

IDK how you picked that as BB won't surpass WB when he took his df and we always have old gen surpassed by new one.
Yes the like of Sabo, Luffy and zoro, not Blackbeard, he is more of the midterm gen also.:saden:

Oda never designed Blackbeard as the overwhelming threat you think he is, he is more of a real pirate:endthis:
Let's see

-one of the major reason for ace's death
-breaks the rules of the verse by eating 2 devil fruits and that too 2 op ones at that and might potentially have a 3rd
-is a parallel of rocks D xebec who was said to be the biggest rival to roger.
-has the ambition of becoming the king of the world and a potential final villain
-only villain that understands luffy and agrees with his ways

-Rose to the status of yonko before luffy and has a former admiral under him

-is about to get his hands on 3 poneglyphs, and a person to read them just like luffy

-luffy's df is said to be only restricted by imagination, bb is the only person that can actually nullify that and force luffy to win on haki alone

As I said in my prev points, bb has a big chance of becoming the final villain. Its a 50/50 between Imu and him as both fit thematically :zehaha:

Last edited:
Let's see

-one of the major reason for ace's death
-breaks the rules of the verse by eating 2 devil fruits and that too 2 op ones at that and might potentially have a 3rd
-is a parallel of rocks D xebec who was said to be the biggest rival to roger.
-has the ambition of becoming the king of the world and a potential final villain
-only villain that understands luffy and agrees with his ways

-Rose to the status of yonko before luffy and has a former admiral under him

-is about to get his hands on 3 poneglyphs, and a person to read them just like luffy

-luffy's df is said to be only restricted by imagination, bb is the only person that can actually nullify that and force luffy to win on haki alone

As I said in my prev points, bb has a big chance of becoming the final villain. Its a 50/50 between Imu and him as both thematically :zehaha:
-Lol diffed by Magellan
-Run away from akainu
-Get humiliated by whitebeard in front of the whole world
-Run away again but this time from Rayleigh

This is not what I imagine when I think about overarching threat:chirstsad:

Status
Not open for further replies.