Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1066 Spoilers Discussion

What "deceased" character is coming back next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And Law wasn't considered to be as big of a character as he is now. Oda changes things with the flow. Doesn't mean Fujitora can't be as relevant as earlier Marines when he's pretty much been the most relevant since his intro
Aye yo I think Oda has MAD capping on that sbs shit with him saying he didn't think Law would last this long. Like bro ain't no way in hell you give Law moments like you did at Sabody with Kid & Luffy and then giving him more importance than rest of the supernovas at MF, but then you didn't think he'd be that relevant.

That dude bruh I swear half the time be capin or trolling with his shit.

Are Leakers certain that it's Elbaf?
Cuz Saul might have returned to his Home, which isn't Elbaf (He actually hates Elbaf)
I don't understand why people are so surprised about this.
:lawsigh:
Saul needs to hide from the WG/Marines, he can't go back to his home as if nothing happened. He needs to go somewhere where even the WG/Marines don't dare to attack. Elbaf which is known as THE STRONGEST KINGDOM IN THE WORLD is an ideal place to hide, especially when Saul himself is a giant.

I don't understand why people are so surprised about this.

Saul needs to hide from the WG/Marines, he can't go back to his home as if nothing happened. He needs to go somewhere where even the WG/Marines don't dare to attack. Elbaf which is known as THE STRONGEST KINGDOM IN THE WORLD is an ideal place to hide, especially when Saul himself is a giant.
Most important: Elbaph is not affiliated to the World Government.

Status
Not open for further replies.