Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1066 Spoilers Discussion

What "deceased" character is coming back next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
What do you think the fleet admirals job is? He controls the military. That’s what dragons doing. That’s what he’s been doing.

He’s not governing anything just expanding the Rev Army by taking over the marines so that they can defend the people all over the world.
No lol

RA is responsible to liberate the nations by causing rebellion

Btw, now it makes sense why RA was looking for Robin

I don't think D clan will focus on restoring Ancient kingdom. That never has been a narrative.

WG has nations under it.

RA whole purpose is to liberate nations and oppose WG.

Once war against WG would be concluded that Dragon actually has most good will among nations to lead more than Fuji why?

Because fuji even if fits as FA is seen as someone being associated with Navy and WG to common people.

Only way he might become FA is if RA themselves endorse him and his ideology and Dragon takes the back seat
Fujitora was already broadcasted to the whole world during Dressrosa.
Vegapunk, Sabo, and good rulers like Riku and others from Reverie will all endorse him.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Fujitora was already broadcasted to the whole world during Dressrosa.
Vegapunk, Sabo, and good rulers like Riku and others from Reverie will all endorse him.
So you agree he will be needing endorsement from nations and RA.

It's no big deal but I do see Dragon having some role in the aftermath of the war - maybe RA will involve itself in rebuilding the nations

I don't understand why people are so surprised about this.
:lawsigh:
Saul needs to hide from the WG/Marines, he can't go back to his home as if nothing happened. He needs to go somewhere where even the WG/Marines don't dare to attack. Elbaf which is known as THE STRONGEST KINGDOM IN THE WORLD is an ideal place to hide, especially when Saul himself is a giant.
You're just assuming things, first of all Carmel made giving John Giant to WG a big deal, suggesting that it's not easy to capture Young Giants

But according to Saul there is another Giants Home that is peaceful and completely opposite of Elbaf culture wise, so why didn't Carmel work there instead of Elbaf?

And aside from Elbaf Giants, the only Giants we saw are all Marine Vice Admirals. And Now we learned that Vega visited Ohara after it's destruction

If we put all these Info together, it suggests that Home mentioned by Saul could simply be a WG Island where they experimented on John to create New Giants using Kids or Babies (Similar to what Caesar tried to do)

So I'm not questioning Saul going to Elbaf, it's just that if this Observation is correct, then only Scientist who could have succeeded in such Experiment is Vega, so he worked on this so called Saul's Home Island

If that's the case, then Vega would have told him to return there so he stays close and Vega protects him, but it wasn't the case

Imo this suggest one thing (Especially seeing how long ago John was taken), Vegapunk isn't only Scientist working for WG, there is another one before him that the world don't know about at all

And such Scientist was indeed mentioned before, it's "Willie Gallon" and I believe he works directly with Imu

It's also why WG don't care about losing someone as smart as Vega, there is someone else more Loyal who can understand all Vega Research

Dragon-Tiger Team up is happening!! I'm telling y'all bro!

Who's the admiral that's anti-WG? Fujitora
Who is the admiral that focused on protecting THE PEOPLE over chasing down enemies? Fujitora
Who's organization is called Will of the People? Dragon
Who's the admiral that's fought the revolutionaries, an anti-WG, twice in the manga.. and both times they escape? Fujitora
Who's the admiral that's solid with Vegapunk and was even visiting him and shit? Fujitora
Who is Vegapunk just happens to be friends with? Oh jeez the leader of that anti-WG organization that Fuji fought
What are the two most powerful zodiac signs in the Chinese Zodiac? Dragon & Tiger

"The tiger and dragon are ancient symbols of yin and yang, forces that combine to make up the universe."

Who are the two top tiers causing the most change against the World Government? Dragon & Fujitora

ODA gone make it happen!! Either Fuji joined with a plan with Dragon and VP. OR they're gonna be teaming up through Vegapunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.