Spoiler One Piece Chapter 978 Spoilers Discussion

Best Supernova?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh man still no new updates on the spoilers? I think my brain is deteriorating....i think i may have a bad case of Moss Head......it hinders me from finding my way.

I feel so lost....
Don't feel that way man, Cheer up. Just think about The interesting interactions we'll have to see in later chapters with the crew and Flying 6 and co.

Don't feel that way man, Cheer up. Just think about The interesting interactions we'll have to see in later chapters with the crew and Flying 6 and co.

Aww that’s very thoughtful of you but nah i was trying to make a corny joke when i said “i think i got a bad case of moss head” “i cant find my way” and “i feel so lost” relating to zoro’s hair color and nickname from sanji+zoro’s lack of direction.

but thanks again for the kind gesture. Sorry for not being more clearer with the joke.

Aww that’s very thoughtful of you but nah i was trying to make a corny joke when i said “i think i got a bad case of moss head” “i cant find my way” and “i feel so lost” relating to zoro’s hair color and nickname from sanji+zoro’s lack of direction.

but thanks again for the kind gesture. Sorry for not being more clearer with the joke.
:luchosop: I feel so used.

:shame:

It's all good then, joke is funny I see now.

what on earth has happened here during the last 9h.......? mods should have closed the thread temporarily until new actual content is released, the things that were discussed arent even worth the waiting room, yet it's flooding the chap spoiler thread uh
:josad:
Rabid Covid Insanity disease, symptoms include but not limited to talking on and on and on and on about subjects loosely related to matters discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.