Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1066 Spoilers Discussion

What "deceased" character is coming back next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, it doesn't work against the 8th gate. He can only avoid the 8th Gate. Attacking is impossible for him as long as Gai is in 8th Gate.. I was talking about Gates up to 7.
I see. I was immediately thinking of this moment.

Madara dodged and put him down quickly. Tobirama is behind Minato in Hiraishin but likewise is Gai in 7th gate above Madara in reaction speed.

Look how impressed Minato was with 7th gate Gai

Seven7

E̶l̶b̶a̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ Eustass 2024✅
@MarineHQ @SakazOuki
Now I'm really starting to believe Dragon=Prime Whitebeard/Roger

- Akainu perceived Luffy an equal threat to Roger's son Ace based on Dragon being his father.

- Seemingly has a bounty above WB's just like Roger, (When WB was still alive)

- He has been amassing an army to overthrow WG and knows about the void century (Presumably Imu too), Same WG that defeated the ancient kingdom and are = 4 yonkos and Mihawk currently

Now with him getting extra focus I can see some crazy shit happening.

Last edited:
You think Naruto is the best shonen?

I'm surprised

Given the issues you have with One Piece I never would've guessed
It's not my fav manga but it's my fav shounen manga lol. Most of the issues of Naruto is due to the fourth great ninja war, everything before that I don't have any major qualms with. Most issues I have with One Piece is that it is mostly filler whereas Naruto issues are just bad writing mistakes. I much prefer writing mistakes than filler.

@MarineHQ @SakazOuki
Now I'm really starting to believe Dragon=Prime Whitebeard/Roger

- Akainu perceived Luffy an equal threat to Roger's son Ace based on Dragon being his father.

- Seemingly has a bounty above WB's just like Roger, (When WB was still alive)

Now with him getting extra focus I can see some crazy shit happening.
His wank will be nuts ofc followed by the wank of his rival Papazuki!
:myman:

It's not my fav manga but it's my fav shounen manga lol. Most of the issues of Naruto is due to the fourth great ninja war, everything before that I don't have any major qualms with. Most issues I have with One Piece is that it is mostly filler whereas Naruto issues are just bad writing mistakes. I much prefer writing mistakes than filler.
:risitameh:

Status
Not open for further replies.