Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1066 Spoilers Discussion

What "deceased" character is coming back next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven7

🆃🅷🅸🆂 🅸🆂 🅼🆈 🅴🆁🅰
He didn't see him as an equal threat- he saw him ABOVE Ace. He immediately fixated on Luffy after noticing him and didn't give a shit about Ace anymore. It's clear that Dragon is goated as fuck and Akainu shitting his pants over Dragon having children is very reasonable.
:kawak:
Dragon really is the strongest top tier (Excluding EOS characters)
@Cross_Marian

Yeah agree.
Also, iirc Ohara was only supposed to be destroyed by the orders of Sengoku. The scholars were given death sentences because they knew too much but the common people were allowed to leave. Akainu out of his own will nuked the refugee ships.

Lulusia is even worse if you compare like that, an entire country including their citizens being erased off the map.
Sengoku wasn't fleet admiral back then

Elbaf is going to be too crowded with characters and important things much like Wano.
Not if Oda clears some stuff in this arc. Chances are he is going to bring some characters to Elbaf (Bonney is almost a given) and make it crowded though.
It's possible to make it right, he just has to not create new characters that we won't care much about and give them more panel time than the straw hats or other characters already introduced

I said fear of using izanagi not kamui.
again I’m just pointing out extremely faulty logic here. You said it wasn’t from his actual eyes neither is Kakashi’s kamui. Then you said it’s because Obito can spam it well so can War arc Kakashi. At the end of the day you have no principle here. It’s as simple as you don’t think it’s fair

Obito wood style is comparable to danzo they don't use it much. Only thing it unlocked for obito was ability to use madara rinnegan and controlling gedo statue.
Wrong. Tobi(Zetsu) said that Obito was skilled in wood style and then realized why Obito was chosen by Madara. Just because he doesn’t use it doesn’t mean he’s not proficient in it. Again, in a vs battle we have to take into account every ability an user has
I don't even wanna argue on this. This is purely dumb. Pain definately got better brute strength than obito. He destroyed whole konoha. And had only 5 min cooldown.
That is not raw strength, that is via his technique. If you want to argue he’s stronger because of shinra tensei then go ahead, but Shinra tensei would absolutely do 0 damage to Obito so it’s pointless to even mention it
Sage of six path obito is stronger than pain but not Tobi who fought Konan.
we literally see a picture of Orange mask Obito when he said Obito was a bigger threat than Pain. It couldn’t get more obvious than tha

Lmao you tell me how including madara in this was fair then ? Madara is totally off the charts compared to what i gave as an example of Naruto Kakashi and might guy. Kcm Naruto did nothing which ordinary Naruto can't do to land a blow on obito. It was just Kakashi kamui and Naruto rasengan.
I used Madara to show how stupid this “rasengan is superior” logic is. Also KCM Naruto literally triples Naruto’s speed. Naruto definitely is not an “ordinary” Naruto. War Arc Kakashi spammed multiple Kamuis which the previous Kakashi couldn’t do and Gai and Bee were distracting Obito . This scenario literally is a feat on Obito’s behalf. Pain would absolutely get wrecked in this scenario

Status
Not open for further replies.