Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1066 Spoilers Discussion

What "deceased" character is coming back next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I call CD using humans as slaves in reverie arc serious and dark. I call sakazuki taking down whole ship of innocent people serious and dark. I call zou people protecting Raizo while sacrificing themselves serious.

I never once said this chapter lacks haki flash or even a fighting sequence. That's just your prejudice.
So a whole island's (and kingdom's) knowledge almost getting completely eradicated is not serious or dramatic enough for you?

You mentioned serious and dramatic too, along with dark, why only focus on the latter now?

The silencing of truth seekers is serious enough in the real world, idk why it would lose the punch in a manga

C

Cruxroux

a whole island's (and kingdom's) knowledge almost getting completely eradicated is not serious or dramatic enough for you?
That's a thing we already knew. And that chapter was dark. This was more less a flashback to it. I can't go being dramatised over repeated flashbacks.

The silencing of truth seekers is serious enough in the real world, idk why it would lose the punch in a manga
Becuz the dynamics of real world and manga are totally different.

Lanji stays negged by vegaboots
Zoro gonna beat cp 0 and sera kuma
Probably neither honestly

Especially the Seraphim Kuma. I'm pretty sure they're setting up a moment where it's about to attack Bonney, but he stops because he instinctively recognizes her as his daughter

You should drop too. Sanji is shit and he is never going to be strongest like your three piece ass imagines him to be.

Quality of this manga hasn't improved and I will talk about it, meanwhile you can keep crying in your corner begging Oda to give Sanji some of Zoro's feats.
Sanji is above Zoro in my opinion
This is probably my 3rd time even mentioning him by name today and I’ve only done so cause people brung him up

Sanji is an entirely different level so zoro is irrelevant

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Sanji is above Zoro in my opinion
I know.

This is probably my 3rd time even mentioning him by name today and I’ve only done so cause people brung him up
I haven't said anything about you bringing him up I said you should drop too since you are reading for ur fanfic basically.

Sanji is an entirely different level so zoro is irrelevant
Having your own world inside ur head definitely helps. Unfortunately for you, Oda doesn't give a fuck.

At no point in the story Sanji was close or stronger than Zoro.

Status
Not open for further replies.