Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1066 Spoilers Discussion

What "deceased" character is coming back next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally everything is impressive about the guy

The way other warlords are his fan boys
The way he is a marine hunter paid to stop hunting marines
The way he travels new world on a little raft
The way he calls Shanks one armed Has been
The way he treated Vista like a little kid
The way his battles shake grand line
The Black Blade
WSS

Literally the ultimate top tier.
Even his "worst" feats are no where near shit that Blackbeard Big Mom Kaido have gone through.
Post automatically merged:

No
It was raid suit
His genes are weak af

He was bleeding like shit from Queen tossing him into a wall.
Every character bleeds a lot in this series idk why do you think that, Zoro had 30 bones broken, Sanji none...

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Well something has to change for Luffy>Zoro to be a thing since last time they fought they were equals so that changed?
I'm talking about the dynamic Oda presents for years, ofc Zoro had his stuff on rooftop but I meant dynamic.

Luffy always fights the boss, Zoro his RHM and Sanji some 3rd clown.

Personally I'm autistic and have ADHD and I found nothing wrong with that post
clearly these mods are snowflakes trying too hard to protect us mentally challenged people :whitepress:
kind of like this meme
That pic is totally TAC:doffytroll:

I'm talking about the dynamic Oda presents for years, ofc Zoro had his stuff on rooftop but I meant dynamic.

Luffy always fights the boss, Zoro his RHM and Sanji some 3rd clown.
Yes but Luffy Zoro dynamic has shifted
Sanji < zoro was always consistent
Maybe gaps increased or decreased

Right now gap is probably biggest it ever has been.

You have a lot of issues, starting with being a keyboard shooter and a lack of reading comprehension.

How can you read One Piece for so long and still blab so much shit about Sanji being this and that? If it was at least true.

How can one read One Piece and say that Sanji beats Zoro and all opponents he fights?

Nothing changed for years. It goes Luffy, Zoro, and then Sanji. Oda even showed you what happens if Sanji tries to fight Zoro's opponents, and you could still say that Sanji beats him based on nothing, you can read and keep lying your way through the arguments.

You are the worst power scaler on WG.
Bro…..I’m not even talking about Z or S
I simply asked you why do you still read the manga if all you’re gonna do is hate? Why are you making this about me? Lol

And who cares what I think if I’m one of the only people who think this? I will never understand why Zoro fans get so triggered when I say Sanji would beat tf out of Zoro…..it’s just an opinion

Most people think the opposite so I’m wondering why even pay me any mind? If Ik Sanji would blink diff vergo then why entertain it? I don’t. I advise you to do the same

This tells me Zorofans aren’t confident that Zoro absolutely slams Sanji bc if they were then they wouldn’t even respond or clown on Sanji as a character

But 1 thing I will admit
I have slight temper issues but that is all

Every character bleeds a lot in this series idk why do you think that, Zoro had 30 bones broken, Sanji none...
Yes but Sanji didn't bleed from King because raid suit protected him. If it didn't King would punch a hole in sanji and kill him.

Ans Sanjis body was literally dislocated from Queen.

While it took an attack that would erase every electron proton and neutron in Sanjis body from existence upon contact to break Zoros bones.

During the war half Shiki's fleet was destroyed by a storm while Roger's ship was unscathed, there are 3 possibilities
1. Roger was completely lucky
2. He coated the ship with haki
3. He redirected the storm with wifi haki
Probably option 3
Which is what Mihawk should be doing too

Once again Pirate King's ship vs a little raft

Mihawk keeps on proving himself to be Pirate King level character.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I simply asked you why do you still read the manga if all you’re gonna do is hate? Why are you making this about me? Lol
I read this to see what happens, if quality is not improving I'm commenting about it, nothing will change. Are you one of Oda's Angels?

And who cares what I think if I’m one of the only people who think this? I will never understand why Zoro fans get so triggered when I say Sanji would beat tf out of Zoro…..it’s just an opinion
Dozens of times you refer to the story and portrayal and tried to prove that it is based on facts, which is not and you failed miserably.

This tells me Zorofans aren’t confident that Zoro absolutely slams Sanji bc if they were then they wouldn’t even respond or clown on Sanji as a character
He does.

Sanji has no arguments for Zoro's AdvCoA let alone AdvCoC, it's beyond a mismatch. Also if you wanna say something about the fire.
Foxfire style here. Done deal.

Most people think the opposite so I’m wondering why even pay me any mind? If Ik Sanji would blink diff vergo then why entertain it? I don’t. I advise you to do the same

Yes but Sanji didn't bleed from King because raid suit protected him. If it didn't King would punch a hole in sanji and kill him.

Ans Sanjis body was literally dislocated from Queen.

While it took an attack that would erase every electron proton and neutron in Sanjis body from existence upon contact to break Zoros bones.

Probably option 3
Which is what Mihawk should be doing too

Once again Pirate King's ship vs a little raft

Mihawk keeps on proving himself to be Pirate King level character.
How can you be so sure? Are you Oda 😜 I can't get along with powerscalers

You have a lot of issues, starting with being a keyboard shooter and a lack of reading comprehension.

How can you read One Piece for so long and still blab so much shit about Sanji being this and that? If it was at least true.

How can one read One Piece and say that Sanji beats Zoro and all opponents he fights?

Nothing changed for years. It goes Luffy, Zoro, and then Sanji. Oda even showed you what happens if Sanji tries to fight Zoro's opponents, and you could still say that Sanji beats him based on nothing, you can read and keep lying your way through the arguments.

You are the worst power scaler on WG.
Mods delete this post for being too factual

Status
Not open for further replies.