Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1066 Spoilers Discussion

What "deceased" character is coming back next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
While I believe they'll both going to lose to Blackbeard and Shanks myself, I do hope Oda does something to keep them relevant to the end of the story. He's invested way to much in them (Law especially so) for them to just get taken out of the race, and disappear for good.

I think Oda having them take out Big Mom together, is an indicator that at EoS, the two of them will do something major together once more.
I feel that now shanks is on the move so he will be taken out soon Kid wiull out last him in the story .
He might even be part of his death

While I believe they'll both going to lose to Blackbeard and Shanks myself, I do hope Oda does something to keep them relevant to the end of the story. He's invested way to much in them (Law especially so) for them to just get taken out of the race, and disappear for good.

I think Oda having them take out Big Mom together, is an indicator that at EoS, the two of them will do something major together once more.
I just don’t see any reason for them to maintain in the plot. Luffy wont need them as rivals anymore. And oda already showcased that by only elevating luffy to emperor status. It shows that he’s going to be playing in different leagues than them.
Post automatically merged:

They will still use it as a pit stop before heading to Raftel as supposedly it lies directly before it.
It’s too special of an island not to visit even for a short while, Roger even said no one landed there before them.
We don’t know if it lies directly before raftel. And it’s not like the rogers pirates went there on their pirate king voyage.

I just don’t see any reason for them to maintain in the plot. Luffy wont need them as rivals anymore. And oda already showcased that by only elevating luffy to emperor status. It shows that he’s going to be playing in different leagues than them.
Post automatically merged:

We don’t know if it lies directly before raftel. And it’s not like the rogers pirates went there on their pirate king voyage.
NOt realy them having hte same bounty but only luffy to be yonko just malke luffy slightly ahead .
ANd I think it will be the case for ever.
Luffy will always be slightly ahead they will match him until the end except if one of them die (Especially Law that have way too many death flag)

Top 10 strongest:
1. Roger
2. Xebec
3. Garp
4. WB
5. Sengoku
6. Rayleigh
7. Oden
8. Akainu
9. Dragon
10. Shanks
———————————No sanji?——————————— ⠀⣞⢽⢪⢣⢣⢣⢫⡺⡵⣝⡮⣗⢷⢽⢽⢽⣮⡷⡽⣜⣜⢮⢺⣜⢷⢽⢝⡽⣝ ⠸⡸⠜⠕⠕⠁⢁⢇⢏⢽⢺⣪⡳⡝⣎⣏⢯⢞⡿⣟⣷⣳⢯⡷⣽⢽⢯⣳⣫⠇ ⠀⠀⢀⢀⢄⢬⢪⡪⡎⣆⡈⠚⠜⠕⠇⠗⠝⢕⢯⢫⣞⣯⣿⣻⡽⣏⢗⣗⠏⠀ ⠀⠪⡪⡪⣪⢪⢺⢸⢢⢓⢆⢤⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢊⢞⡾⣿⡯⣏⢮⠷⠁⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠈⠊⠆⡃⠕⢕⢇⢇⢇⢇⢇⢏⢎⢎⢆⢄⠀⢑⣽⣿⢝⠲⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡿⠂⠠⠀⡇⢇⠕⢈⣀⠀⠁⠡⠣⡣⡫⣂⣿⠯⢪⠰⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⡦⡙⡂⢀⢤⢣⠣⡈⣾⡃⠠⠄⠀⡄⢱⣌⣶⢏⢊⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⢝⡲⣜⡮⡏⢎⢌⢂⠙⠢⠐⢀⢘⢵⣽⣿⡿⠁⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠨⣺⡺⡕⡕⡱⡑⡆⡕⡅⡕⡜⡼⢽⡻⠏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⣳⣫⣾⣵⣗⡵⡱⡡⢣⢑⢕⢜⢕⡝⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⣾⣿⣿⣿⡿⡽⡑⢌⠪⡢⡣⣣⡟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⡟⡾⣿⢿⢿⢵⣽⣾⣼⣘⢸⢸⣞⡟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠁⠇⠡⠩⡫⢿⣝⡻⡮⣒⢽⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ —————————————————————————————

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
LOL Akainu couldn't even burn a library correctly, and you guys think Kaido and Big Mom died to magma.

Fucker can't even low-diff literature, Akainu better watch out for this man:
LMFAO no.
Akainu and the Buster Call ships fired canons at Ohara Library.
He did not use a single drop of his own magma.
But ok, anything to downplay Marines.

———————————No sanji?——————————— ⠀⣞⢽⢪⢣⢣⢣⢫⡺⡵⣝⡮⣗⢷⢽⢽⢽⣮⡷⡽⣜⣜⢮⢺⣜⢷⢽⢝⡽⣝ ⠸⡸⠜⠕⠕⠁⢁⢇⢏⢽⢺⣪⡳⡝⣎⣏⢯⢞⡿⣟⣷⣳⢯⡷⣽⢽⢯⣳⣫⠇ ⠀⠀⢀⢀⢄⢬⢪⡪⡎⣆⡈⠚⠜⠕⠇⠗⠝⢕⢯⢫⣞⣯⣿⣻⡽⣏⢗⣗⠏⠀ ⠀⠪⡪⡪⣪⢪⢺⢸⢢⢓⢆⢤⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢊⢞⡾⣿⡯⣏⢮⠷⠁⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠈⠊⠆⡃⠕⢕⢇⢇⢇⢇⢇⢏⢎⢎⢆⢄⠀⢑⣽⣿⢝⠲⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡿⠂⠠⠀⡇⢇⠕⢈⣀⠀⠁⠡⠣⡣⡫⣂⣿⠯⢪⠰⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⡦⡙⡂⢀⢤⢣⠣⡈⣾⡃⠠⠄⠀⡄⢱⣌⣶⢏⢊⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⢝⡲⣜⡮⡏⢎⢌⢂⠙⠢⠐⢀⢘⢵⣽⣿⡿⠁⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠨⣺⡺⡕⡕⡱⡑⡆⡕⡅⡕⡜⡼⢽⡻⠏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⣳⣫⣾⣵⣗⡵⡱⡡⢣⢑⢕⢜⢕⡝⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⣾⣿⣿⣿⡿⡽⡑⢌⠪⡢⡣⣣⡟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⡟⡾⣿⢿⢿⢵⣽⣾⣼⣘⢸⢸⣞⡟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠁⠇⠡⠩⡫⢿⣝⡻⡮⣒⢽⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ —————————————————————————————
Kaios thought he was slick excluding Mihawk but in reality he boosted the Zoro agenda by putting Rayleigh over Shanks. All help is welcome. :sanjismug:

Status
Not open for further replies.