Chapter Discussion Guys there’s no reason to freak out

In this chapter it was revealed that the Ohara books are in Elbaf and I can imagine you guys freaking out and be like “oh, we’re getting the reveal about the void century before we actually get to Laugh Tale? Oh no!” but guys I think the contents of these books is basically the culmination of all the poneglyphs scattered across the globe that we haven’t seen in the story and never will do so the Oharans did that for us and the contents of these books like the name of the ancient kingdom for example isn’t mentioned in laugh tale

I think the tragic part of the void century will be revealed to us via Ohara’s research in Elbaf(and I actually think that Robin already knows most of it anyways since she read those books when she was a kid) and the happy, cheerful side of it will be revealed in laugh tale and that will be what triggers Luffy to fight the world government; reading the laugh tale of the void century and knowing that fulfilling their dreams aligns with his end game dream

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
We won't be getting Ancient kingdom flashback right now.

Ohara and Vegapunk after reading the books reached to a conjecture regarding the existence of such kingdom.

This means the books doesn't have anything concrete regarding this kingdom.

We will learn about this kingdom only when SHs would reach the laugh tale to learn the true history