General & Others "Swordsmen community" and "science community", which group are more influential and important in OP

which group are more influential and important in OP

• science

Votes: 35 53.0%
  • swordsmen

Votes: 31 47.0%

• Total voters
On the one hand, the "science community" has seraphim, Pacifista it creates a mass weapon of destruction such as pluto, uranus, lazes beam, it also copies and improves the strongest genes :kata:

on the other hand, the "swordsmen community" looks cool, their purpose is to become stronger swordsmen by fighting each other, they also don't care about one piece, the world government or the void century :okay:
Scientists actually make things

@traxex123 I think you should add archaeology to the poll. After all, it is the destruction and genocide of Ohara (an island of scholars) that lead to Dragon forming the RA. It was Clover and his fellow archaeologists who risked their lives pursuing knowledge of the ancient kingdom. Luffy needs Robin, an archaeologist, to read and decipher the poneglphys. Also isn’t Blackbeard interested in history and archaeology? I just think adding archaeology to the poll could lead to some interesting discussions instead of the inevitable Zoro vs Sanji thread. Especially since the former wasn’t even in the chapter and the latter had more of a reactionary role.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
the people who defeated the highly advanced science-based kingdom was swordmens

here is the 20 swords from 20 kings

so swordmens community is more influential:catpole:
This ^^^

+ Roger who was the only PK was swordman

Shanks and Mihawk who are said to be legends among legends by WB and drived the mid gen are swordsmen

What scientific achievements came close to influencing the world in comparison to them?