Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
It would be cool if we actually saw Blackbeard be a genuine Yonkou and just demolish someone. Alas.
I like it this way honestly.
Kaidou was an established Yonkou & a challenge for Luffy to overcome. So were the Calamities & Tobi Roppo for the Strawhat crew.
Blackbeard on the other hand is written as someone who grows alongside Luffy and is a legitimate Rival for the One Piece unlike Kid/Law.

Having him be this insane presence who just obliterates Luffy at the start of the arc isnt correct imo. He's meant to be this opportunistic wildcard though I'm pretty sure he's gonna beat Law soon to establish his threat.

Ok, mate sure. What do I have to do?
So just go to that thread that I sent you, go to page 8 and answer the 10 questions from there:
1. Will we see the thing that Shaka is trying to show to Sanji's group?
2. Will the real Vegapunk talks about how his brain got smaller?
3. Will Caribou appear?
4. Will we get another Ohara flashback?
5. Will a Giant appear?
6. Will the true man marked by flames reveal? (If you think Saul is the man marked by flames then you still have to choose yes or no cuz Saul is not yet confirmed to be the man marked by flames)
7. Will we get another info regarding Elbaf?
8. Will we get an emotional scene?
9. Will we see Zoro for real this time?
10. Will we see the situation outside of Egghead? (Law vs Blackbeard, Reverie, etc. But if we get a flashback about somewhere else outside of Egghead Island then it doesn't count)
Just say yes or no based on your prediction of what will happen next chapter, that's all ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.