General & Others Tobi Roppo are the main opponents of the 6 weaker SHs

Will the Mid/Weak Trio fight the Tobi Roppo?

• Total voters

Worst

Custom title
I also think so but in a group fight, not like 1v1s more like 1 flying six vs 1 straw hat + some samurai/law&kid pirate.
Cuz let's be real if these guys have all ancient Zoans they would just walk over the "weak" SHs, like Black Maria is already a giant, imagine if she also have an ancient Zoan how can Robin fight that?

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
I also think so but in a group fight, not like 1v1s more like 1 flying six vs 1 straw hat + some samurai/law&kid pirate.
Cuz let's be real if these guys have all ancient Zoans they would just walk over the "weak" SHs, like Black Maria is already a giant, imagine if she also have an ancient Zoan how can Robin fight that?
Yeah this arc is all about team up fights even zoro and sanji.

S

stealthblack

Yes. Oda has no problems with making a SH get low diffed to making them high diff the same enemy. Look at Luffy vs Lucci. Oda doesn’t give a shit about power scaling. He literally let kid Marco stall Prime Ray for 3 days lmao. Oda will have no problem with letting the SHs jump to Vet level. The SH’s are 1-2 power ups away from becoming a Pk crew dude. They can’t remain fodders forever.
Perospero Alone was fodderizing brook mid tier in the crew and low tier chopper from the crew, also Pedro that was almost M3 level

Luffy doesn't count, he îs special, and he never look much weaker then lucci.

Some of them maybe. But I feel like nami, usopp, brook and robin are more linked to the ninjas than to the tobi roppo.

Franky is more likely to fight one because he should have the strength to take one of them.
Maybe chopper too since he's a zoan, he has to fight a strong zoan in this arc and stop playing coward with usopp and nami.
:whitepress:

The Oniwaban are basically just one step above trash fodders. I really hope that their only interaction with the Weak Trio will be being crushed with no-diff by them while they search for better foes.

:whitepress:

The Oniwaban are basically just one step above trash fodders. I really hope that their only interaction with the Weak Trio will be being crushed with no-diff by them while they search for better foes.
I kinda agree but the tobi roppo seem too strong for someone like usopp. I threw chopper in it but he also looks like a fodder to them.
But who knows maybe some of them are not as strong as we think.
And there are only 5 of them, drake works for the marines, he'll change side if he sees a good opportunity.

they are Flying 5, weak trio have no chance for Ancient Zoan. Mid trio can get them under certain circumstance, like Zoro & Sanji one shot 2 of 5 to make a way(but both will recover for Franky & brook), then Franky vs Page One & Brook vs the sword one - in terms of Haki PU... *for example

well, this is a war, so other than SH can get them too... For example: Dias Drake, Hawkins, Killer

I think tag teams would be the most realistic here.

Robin and Nami vs Ulti
Franky and Usopp vs sasaki
Brooke and Chopper vs Who's who

Drake will join the alliance and Sanji will rematch against page one.

as for Black maria. I feel like she'll fight compote. Two yonko are obviously way too much for the SHs to fight so I think we're likely going to get a Luffy big mom alliance at one point in time. I see Luffy being able to forge an alliance with big mom after he fights her and gets her to acknowledge his strength.