Who's the smartest genius (no cheat codes allowed)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
your graph separated discovery and invention, so you're just rambling incoherently,talking just to talk, ok then.
''research'' doesnt mean ''discovery'' genius i know you arent smart but come on now.
it's vegapunk's great discovery all this says is just kept using vegapunk's work after he left mads
you are so dumb to the point that i want to kill myself

Oda creating shit out his ass again with the "200 years ago". I am not an author but something as significant as a fucking ancient robot attacking WG 200 years ago should be given a bit more relevance to the story than a mere one liner from 500 chapters ago.
I mean considering how wacky One Piece’s setting is, I can’t imagine that a giant robot attack was super out of the norm

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Vegapunk can create children that the whole geema army and family cant even scratch and people are arguing DFs having a mind of their own means they ate not alive when they created a lion that can communicate with his host and even has a running gag of punching him in the dick.
Meanwhile all judge did is replicate the same soldier over and over using vegapunks doscovery and they expect me to believe judge is the better scientist.

Status
Not open for further replies.