Who's the smartest genius (no cheat codes allowed)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
First, all his inventions didn't have 'help' from books. The last chapter didn't confirm anything of that sort. All that shown in that chapter was most of them is research related to the existence of ancient kingdom.
Second, Vegapunk is famous even before so-called books.
Third, you are literally saying that there is no 'original' invention in this world? The invented computer uses 'electricity' to run and the person who built the computer read the books and used the knowledge of 'electricity', so it is not original. Cellphones came from telephones, they are not original. The helicopter is not original because birds can fly since their existence.

Pythagoras is a fraud because a^2+b^2 = c^2 is not invented by him as it was invented way earlier by an ancient Indian sage.

People who 'discovered/not invented' things are even more frauds because they already exist.

no one argued vegapunk isn’t smart without the books but it’s a fact most of the inventions are rebuilt from the ancient kingdom it was confirmed by shaka when he said they weren’t living in the future but the past meaning the ancient kingdom looks like current egghead

the whole discovery/invention part is rubbish i already talked about it earlier today

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
it’s not just about the devil fruit it’s the combination of books and that devil fruit

it’s like a human fighting a fishman who has an unlimited source of water
He is a scientist. Expanding his knowledge is what he is suppose to do

Yes he had resources but he didn't prevent others from having those resources - WG and Elbaf did.

As I said last week, Einstein and Newton had far better resources than most of the people but this doesn't diminish their intelligence or achievements

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
FTG is one technique, improving upon is respectable but not the same case we have here. Judge didn’t improve on lineage factor, he used the concept to create an entirely different invention.
Well, the same logic applies here. Judge worked on one of many things VP invented. Judge didn't invent anything new. I am sure you know how blueprints and inventions work. Vegapunk already discovered life's Blue Print before his eventual arrest. Judge took those and used them to create Germa soldiers. In layman's terms, he just managed to print out living things from Vega Punk's blueprints.

No one is denying Vegapunk’s brilliance, but we should also consider it was a research team, and naturally all members contribute but it was Vegapunk who cracked the code in the end no denying that, but Judge’s feat is also extraordinary itself.
Well, no one said Judge isn't smart but he's nowhere near VP in any sense period. Working on the same team, Judge should have the same knowledge on the subject they're working on as VP, yet it was VP that discovered the Blue Print. That clearly sets them apart.

Lmao no that’s too much. Everyone’s intelligence is hindered by their shortage of memory. Just think how more efficient you’d be if you had infinite storage.
Not necessarily. I am sure I have ample storage left in my brain despite everything I know. Expanding my memory capacity won't make me any smarter. The knowledge helps though but it depends on my intelligence. In VP's case, his brain's full of knowledge wasn't enough to support his intelligence so he expanded his memory to acquire more knowledge to further complement his intelligence. From the looks of it, it's not enough too.

Would have been cool if Serahawk's sword had the Azure Dragon power. Similar to what if Zoro which one of his swords had that df. Same as Sera Jinbei who has the dive df, like Sanji would have had in that what if.

But I doubt Vegapunk wants the WG to have access to Dragon df clones.

I think many here don‘t actually know how DNA works.

If you have test tube babies you still need an eggcell and sperm to fertilize the egg. Then you need a mother who will carry that child. Let‘s use Anime logic and say the child can grow up in a tank. You still only use the fertilized eggs you deem successful and throw the others away. It‘s a very cruel process. Usually children with altered DNA also have reduced life spans or are unable to reproduce and have kids of their own. Or have disabilities and diseases.

Now you have the Vinsmokes who were modified without any physical drawbacks. At least Reiju has none since she has feelings and modifications. So you can say this is an incredible success.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Anybody can become a professional athlete if they work hard enough lol. Look at any sport and you will find genetically unblessed humans who went pro because they worked hard enough. Messi is only 5’7, he isn’t even average height for a US male lol…some people on this forum are probably taller and stronger than him.

But not in Oda’s mind, in Oda’s mind you’re only great if you were born lucky lol. Oda truly is a right wing idiot.
Most professional athletes work about as hard as Messi. Some are more physically gifted than him, yet we only have one Messi. It could be anything but clearly, there is something that sets him apart from the rest even for a professional athlete. You need not be aligned with any wing to understand this. We're just too worried about being politically correct to admit it.

Status
Not open for further replies.