Who's the smartest genius (no cheat codes allowed)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
the reason why everyone is shitting on vegafraud is because of the hype.
They shit because birdbrains can't have basic understanding skills.

When Law was introduced him being a doctor was a side note
Doesn't matter. Law will not be a doctor nor even a fighter without his fruit.

you have to be delusional if you can’t see the difference between a man’s whole career and guy’s side hustle
Like I said, side note main note doesn't matter. This is why it is hard to take you guys seriously. You don't have counter arguments and hence go with irrelevant/side note/main carrier blah blah.

Besides, that is not even a cheat code unlike Law. :milaugh:

They shit because birdbrains can't have basic understanding skills.

Doesn't matter. Law will not be a doctor nor even a fighter without his fruit.

Like I said, side note main note doesn't matter. This is why it is hard to take you guys seriously. You don't have counter arguments and hence go with irrelevant/side note/main carrier blah blah.

Besides, that is not even a cheat code unlike Law. :milaugh:
“It doesn’t matter to me because it doesn’t fit my argument”

lol

Akainu doesn’t believe this, lol. He believes all criminals are evil, he does not believe crininals are born, lol. Akainu isn’t a birther like Oda is.

Nothing Ryokugyu said in Wano remotely implies he is a birther lol. He thinks the Nobles are gods and the WG enjoys its privilege thanks to discrimination, but nothing implies he is a birther lmfao.
No, but that is right-winger ideology. Birth determines things. Akainu kills a newly born child if he was born to a criminal. Akainu is hell-bent on killing Ace or Luffy because they were born to criminals like Roger or Dragon, not because they were pirates.

Extreme right-wing ideology is noble birth are gods and it is their 'privilege' Ryokugyu believes this ideology. That is exactly what Ryokogyu believes: WG is 'privileged' and hence they enjoy. Isn't it the same? If someone is born a CD, he enjoys it.

Akainu doesn’t believe this, lol. He believes all criminals are evil, he does not believe crininals are born, lol. Akainu isn’t a birther like Oda is.

Nothing Ryokugyu said in Wano remotely implies he is a birther lol. He thinks the Nobles are gods and the WG enjoys its privilege thanks to discrimination, but nothing implies he is a birther lmfao.
He's a classist bitch. That's what Aramaki is.

Status
Not open for further replies.