Who's the smartest genius (no cheat codes allowed)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The difference is that, none of the others even had the notes. But they still are respectable enough scientists. The brain fruit isn't the problem. The brain fruit AND the notes is the problem.

If vegapunks research isn't the current level without the notes, then he is not as smart as he seems. And we have reason to believe that it wouldn't be the same level without the notes.
You would still need to be smart enough to even comprehend what it is your looking at.

And not for nothing, Vegapunk was inventing next level technology back on his home island when he was still just a child. All that tech Franky created during the Timeskip, down to mimicking Kizarus lasers were from child Vegapunk's research notes.

Recreating Ancient Kingdom robots doesn't detract from the fact that Vegapunk was inventing high level tech long before he ever read any information on the Ancient Kingdom.

I am trolling. Because, oda fucked up. Just like he did with luffy and his God fruit. Saying over and over again how someone is so great, that they took themselves to the heights they are in, only to then later introduce/reveal that they were not what they seemed, that they had unfair advantage, is not great to me personally.

I hate underdogs turning into overdogs. That is all.
Agreed. Even though vegapunks ability really only helps with storing his genius it's the perception of it.

It's also why I don't want coby to get a busted fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.