Who's the smartest genius (no cheat codes allowed)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I am trolling. Because, oda fucked up. Just like he did with luffy and his God fruit. Saying over and over again how someone is so great, that they took themselves to the heights they are in, only to then later introduce/reveal that they were not what they seemed, that they had unfair advantage, is not great to me personally.

I hate underdogs turning into overdogs. That is all.
But more seriously : Vega was said countless times to have like 500y advantage compared to others.

Except if Oda had made him stupidly smart (which would have been quite bad in itself) it was sure there was a catch somewhere.

But I think O’Hara books / ancient kingdom knowledge was enough, no need for the extra boost with the stupid DF

But more seriously : Vega was said countless times to have like 500y advantage compared to others.

Exceot if Oda had made him stupidly smart (which would have been quite bad in itself) it was sure there was a catch somewhere.

But I think O’Hara books / ancient kingdom knowledge was enough, no need for the extra boost with the stupid DF
He should have had him invent some method to expand one’s brain, or connect it to external computers. No need for df lol

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
He literally owns the robot that attack the WG 200 years ago.
I was only explaining how the books probably only contained basic information given how both Ohara, as well as VP, could do is to make an educated guess based on what they read. As for the Ancient Robot, we'll have to know when exactly VP got his hands on it to know how many inventions of his were influenced by it.

Status
Not open for further replies.