Who's the smartest genius (no cheat codes allowed)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's also why I disliked Sabo getting the Mera. His fighting style before was so cool, now he's just Ace 2.0 .
Agree fully. Sabo is one of my top favorite characters and o love his fighting style. I also don't mind him having the Mera Mera no mi but I personally didn't want him to get a fruit.

He is already an establishes haki master of sorts. Oda should have simply stayed that route while making Sabo a master martial artist. I always imagines Sabo getting parts of the rokoushik along with Fishman karate. Infact the dragon fighting could have been a combo of both in a unique way. Oda on my opinion should have stayed this route. And just have luffy keep the Mer Mera until he give it to his kid or something

Agree fully. Sabo is one of my top favorite characters and o love his fighting style. I also don't mind him having the Mera Mera no mi but I personally didn't want him to get a fruit.

He is already an establishes haki master of sorts. Oda should have simply stayed that route while making Sabo a master martial artist. I always imagines Sabo getting parts of the rokoushik along with Fishman karate. Infact the dragon fighting could have been a combo of both in a unique way. Oda on my opinion should have stayed this route. And just have luffy keep the Mer Mera until he give it to his kid or something
Sanji could have gotten the Mera. Or Franky and he uses flames to fuel his tech. There were many options and the SHs have no Logia user yet anyway.

Sanji could have gotten the Mera. Or Franky and he uses flames to fuel his tech. There were many options and the SHs have no Logia user yet anyway.
That would be lame. Sanji doesn't need a logia, neither does Franky. The fire fruit wont change Sabo's fighting style. He will still have Dragon's claw but with flames now.

Burgess should have gotten the flame fruit

I am trolling. Because, oda fucked up. Just like he did with luffy and his God fruit. Saying over and over again how someone is so great, that they took themselves to the heights they are in, only to then later introduce/reveal that they were not what they seemed, that they had unfair advantage, is not great to me personally.

I hate underdogs turning into overdogs. That is all.
Vega was never an underdog, we've always known him as the greatest mind alive in One Piece. You just have Naruto brain rot.

Looks like Vegafraud vs Vegagenius is the new zoro vs sanji this time....lol...

anyways...I think the only reason Oda gave him that DF is for only one plot purpose and that is too store everything even if he gets destroyed by WG or anyone of that matter....afterall, vegapunk was named a genius even before getting his fruit...and I don't think eidetic memory increase intelligence...anyone who has seen Detective school Q know this...

Status
Not open for further replies.