Who's the smartest genius (no cheat codes allowed)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
People are trying to find ways to call Vegapunk a fraud even though a fictional character knows more about the Void Century than they do :suresure:

What happened to people complaining about the Doku Doku no Mi? The guy has excessive diarrhea in exchange for poisonous power.

It’s NOT worth it! DON’T SAY IT IS! I’d rather have the Nomi Nomi no Mi (first and only time a DF‘s name sounded exactly the same! 🥳) than have to go to the bathroom EVERY FEW MINUTES?!:parkcry:
That's only because Magellan is dumb and eats his poison.

I'm curious how CP0 planned to fight against VP even if he was alone on the island:
- the Kuma seraphim that's with them was made BY Vegapunk. It's only expected that he has some sort of switch that enables him to overwrite anyone else's commands given to the Seraphs.
- Plus, there's more than one seraph on Egghead. And they're emotionless so you can't scare them off and they won't hesitate to attack or go into monologues with their opponents.
- Pkus, all the other shit he has cooked up there over the years

I'm curious how CP0 planned to fight against VP even if he was alone on the island:
- the Kuma seraphim that's with them was made BY Vegapunk. It's only expected that he has some sort of switch that enables him to overwrite anyone else's commands given to the Seraphs.
- Plus, there's more than one seraph on Egghead. And they're emotionless so you can't scare them off and they won't hesitate to attack or go into monologues with their opponents.
- Pkus, all the other shit he has cooked up there over the years
+ there seem to be a marine base nearby. How tf the WG thought they could do that discreetly. Smells like some bs, tho I don't think they will do that anyway, might be a way to include Kuma into the storyline who stops them. His human brain might be on the island stored by Vegapunk, overheard CP0 wanting to kill his daughter and is calling his body to act.

Status
Not open for further replies.