Who's the smartest genius (no cheat codes allowed)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only if the user has enough knowledge to do so. We don't even know if Law can even do that. Making Imu younger seems like the better thing.
I thought it was implied that he already had the ability to do so when Doflamingo brought it up in Dressrosa?

If it’s actually something that requires a lot of knowledge, I wonder if it would make more sense for the World Government to go after Law instead, take his DF and give it to someone who knows how to perform the surgery?

Or maybe they could forcefully teach him how to do it? There’s a lot of possibilities.

since no ones dies in one piece and law aint dying. wonder if oda will write an immortal surgery fake out situation
Unless he uses it on Luffy.
Post automatically merged:

I thought it was implied that he already had the ability to do so when Doflamingo brought it up in Dressrosa?

If it’s actually something that requires a lot of knowledge, I wonder if it would make more sense for the World Government to go after Law instead, take his DF and give it to someone who knows how to perform the surgery?

Or maybe they could forcefully teach him how to do it? There’s a lot of possibilities.
Honestly I think Law is going to ID anyway. I kinda feel like that place needs to get wrecked. Every place Luffy went to was either saved or destroyed except ID. Which makes me think we'll get a second arc there.

since no ones dies in one piece and law aint dying. wonder if oda will write an immortal surgery fake out situation
Imu:

LAW?! HOW ARE YOU ALIVE?! I THOUGHT YOU DID THE IMMORTALITY SURGERY!

Law:

Bad news for you… I trained myself to endure the massive amount of Haki that it takes to perform it. Oh, and I just took your heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.