Who's the smartest genius (no cheat codes allowed)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No let her go become her own scientist if she want do that
Idc where she does the research. But this show needs somebody who uses all that scientific knowledge for good. Franky and Chopper partly do, but they're still pirates and don't care all that much about the entire world. Reiju's the only one with the knowledge and kind-heartedness so far to do this. And it would be a great way to conclude that sub plot.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
Vegapunk might join the straw hats on their way to Elbaf, new guest crew member.

But what's gonna happen of Egghead for that to happen, considering his brain is stored there which acts like a database.
Egghead's top half, the egg part, is capable of flight, I believe.

Vegapunk's too smart to put his entire brain up there, and not be able to move it.

- Shaka prevents CP Zero from entering the island and asks them to leave Seraphim Kuma and leave

-CP 0 are planning to assassinate Bonnie and Vegabank

-Shaka tells the other Vegabank to prepare for the fight

-Vegapunk asks Luffy to take him off the island

from li1il1 account
Interesting... I hope Vegapunk isn’t planning on ditching his Androids? Surely he wouldn’t do that, since they hold a large part of his memories and respect him immensely. :choppawhat:

It's even more absurd imo. Look, I'm not that much of a Vegapunk fan but the anti Vegapunk arguments are flawed af. This guy is inspired by Einstein and is consistently portrayed as the smartest character in this verse. Oda clearly didn't intent to make him a fraud at all. Now we find out that he actually has a DF to lift up the limitations of his memory storage - Vegapunk is so smart, no "human brain" has the capacity to store all the information which VP is capable to gain. Imagine how smart you have to be that your intelligence surpasses your actual brain capacity...

Also, it's a difference if you memorize everything or if you can effectively use this amount of information. Analytical and intellectual skills are a must for a scientist like VP. You won't go this far if you just memorize everything in Computer Science for example or if you're a system or software engineer and you are about to develop something. What matters is the fact how good of a problem solver you are. Thus, VP also has to know how to use his knowledge.
I think people just wanted to trash Vegapunk....few of them are judge supporters and for obvious reasons lol....and if you try to reason with them, you will be labelled as Oda's angels...:milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.