Who's the smartest genius (no cheat codes allowed)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Couple of thoughts:

- Arc seems to suggest CP-0 will be the main antagonists (they want to kill Bonney and Vegapunk)....but I can't see Oda recycling Lucci as a main villain. Either someone else is coming via Marines or CP-0 has additional members far stronger than Lucci and group.

- Not sure what the play will be with the Seraphim. We know 2 of them are on the island rn, but who knows what their true deal will be.

- Smoker is still MIA, as is Sentoumaru.

- Curious what Kuma is about to do. Running isn't going to get him far unless he teleports (however, I can imagine Seraphim Kuma had those powers taken from the real Kuma).

Still a lot of loose threads, but nothing ridiculous like Wano right now. Arc has the potential to last as little as 20 chapters or be longer (like 50-60) depending on what follows...

Because they want her fruit to keep Imu young.
?? why is that? we don't even know anything about Imu....I mean they could have gone for Law and his DF because combined with national treasure in mariejois, ope ope no mi can grant you immortality...why there is a necessity to keep Imu young when Imu could be the person living for decades if not centuries?...
Post automatically merged:

Proxy fans...:kata:
Post automatically merged:

They’re probably killing anyone possibly connected to the revolutionaries who were at the Reverie
I don't remember Bonney connected to revolutionaries except for Kuma.....and it is not like WG actively hunting revoltionaries....anyways, we will know actual reason soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.