Who's the smartest genius (no cheat codes allowed)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, maybe they become Weevil's crew.
Post automatically merged:

Judge for yourself
It’s not really about judging them for myself, but I assume the providers think that since we’re getting stuff early. It wasn’t like this several weeks now, considering we would get hints on Monday, spoilers on Tuesday and so forth.

It’s pretty interesting. The arc seems to be reaching the halfway point already if CP0 is there now. :choppawhat:

-at the end of the chapter, the real Kuma at Kamabakka gets up and starting to run to somewhere

—> where ? To Egghead and Bonney ? To Sabo ? To a secret place in Iva place ? Etc ?
To the toilet - he was controlled for over 2 years now and they never thought about that he needs to shit from time to time - now since he is back to normal he has to take a shit worth of 2 years - now he is gonna die for real, may he rest in piece :josad:

I still enjoy the theory that he is basically Frankestein put together by Hogback
Frankenstein monster is def the inspiration for him, but who exactly made him idk. Maybe Hogback, or Vegapunk in his youth if Oda decides to include him in Egghead.

-at the end of the chapter, the real Kuma at Kamabakka gets up and starting to run to somewhere

—> where ? To Egghead and Bonney ? To Sabo ? To a secret place in Iva place ? Etc ?
I wonder if Vegapunk can store brains from other people into his giant brain therefore controlling them... maybe Kuma runs to Egghead that way, since he's aware Bonney is there from within that island therefore he calls forth his body, similarly how the brain controls the 6 vegapunk's.

I wonder if Vegapunk can store brains from other people into his giant brain therefore controlling them... maybe Kuma runs to Egghead that way, since he's aware Bonney is there from within that island therefore he calls forth his body, similarly how the brain controls the 6 vegapunk's.
If I'm not wrong the Dr. Frankestein character in Nightmare Before Christmas did exactly that to his creatures and we know Oda loves that movie

idk why people here get so bent out of shape about devil fruits

why is it bad that vegapunk has one?
People are trying to find ways to call Vegapunk a fraud even though a fictional character knows more about the Void Century than they do :suresure:

What happened to people complaining about the Doku Doku no Mi? The guy has excessive diarrhea in exchange for poisonous power.

It’s NOT worth it! DON’T SAY IT IS! I’d rather have the Nomi Nomi no Mi (first and only time a DF‘s name sounded exactly the same! 🥳) than have to go to the bathroom EVERY FEW MINUTES?!:parkcry:

Looks like Vegafraud vs Vegagenius is the new zoro vs sanji this time....lol...
It's even more absurd imo. Look, I'm not that much of a Vegapunk fan but the anti Vegapunk arguments are flawed af. This guy is inspired by Einstein and is consistently portrayed as the smartest character in this verse. Oda clearly didn't intent to make him a fraud at all. Now we find out that he actually has a DF to lift up the limitations of his memory storage - Vegapunk is so smart, no "human brain" has the capacity to store all the information which VP is capable to gain. Imagine how smart you have to be that your intelligence surpasses your actual brain capacity...

Also, it's a difference if you memorize everything or if you can effectively use this amount of information. Analytical and intellectual skills are a must for a scientist like VP. You won't go this far if you just memorize everything in Computer Science for example or if you're a system or software engineer and you are about to develop something. What matters is the fact how good of a problem solver you are. Thus, VP also has to know how to use his knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.