Who's the smartest genius (no cheat codes allowed)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This chapter is still mid, though. Luffy and Kuma are there but not even 200 pages. :ronalaugh:
So? the point is page count decides the chapter's worth for you.

Then you believe chapter 1022 is the best-ever chapter of one piece given it had 1500 pages of discussion or one piece is the best-ever manga given its sales? And other mangas are not 'better' than one piece given they hardly generate 1/10th of discussions even One piece's 'mid' chapter generates.

Now, don't bring a 'this is one piece' forum excuse because the bunch trashes one piece as if their life depends on it contributes most of the discussions and they are the same bunch who reads other mangas.

Either accept your hypocrisy that 'numbers matter as per your convenience' or accept that 'numbers are not everything.'

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Regardless of page count or whatever, this chapter seems like an extra dose of mid compared to other chapters lmao.
Only good parts for me was Lucci's, can't wait to see what he's got in his bag now.

Also, would Vegapunk's Punk Records be used to spread the infos of Void Century throughout the world eventually ? Because somehow the world needs to see the WG for the evil they are no ?

You guys like to keep arguing over sweat and wether Zoro fainted to bring hungry or not, since this chapter is pretty straightforward and has no room for those dumb controversies it won't develop into the wars we are used to here...

But as for me this is the most I have been enjoying OP in what feels like almost a decade and I barely post here anymore so...

Status
Not open for further replies.