Who's the smartest genius (no cheat codes allowed)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"But but Kuma woke up, that's interesting right?" :risitavirus:
To anybody who cried heartfelt tears over Wano's shitshow ending, maybe. :suresure:
Post automatically merged:

Now people using page count to shit ?? Lol. So called other 'best' series hardly crosses 10 pages. Then according to these people, those best series are not the best. 🤣🤣
Last week, when I said that we should keep our expectations low for this arc, I was told Lolda was redeeming Wano's utter failure by delivering hit chapters after hit chapters. :mihanha:

Apparently, a One Piece hit chapter can't cross 200 pages now? :kailaugh:

Also, don't use other series's reaction to judge Mid Piece. Very few, if any, of them have been running for 25 years and is one of the world's largest franchises. Unless you think OP is so mid it should be held to the same standard as series who have been running for several years only, maybe.:rolaugh:

The RA are almost making their move :joker:
Sure? Just 5 more years before Dragon's second on-screen feat in 25 years. :denzimote:

Last edited:
Also, don't use other series's reaction to judge Mid Piece. Very few, if any, of them have been running for 25 years and is one of the world's largest franchises. Unless you think OP is so mid it should be held to the same standard as series who have been running for several years only, maybe.:rolaugh:
This is also a One Piece forum, of fucking course the One Piece chapter threads are gonna have way more replies in comparison to another series regardless of the chapter's quality :rolaugh:

That is such a awful comparison :kobeha:

Since we got nothing to powerscale, let's powerscale WG users instead:

Imu tier: @HA001 OF THE RAIN

God tiers: @MonsterZoro @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @ShishioIsBack @Echizen_Jo_Ndule aka the Four Emperors of their respective fandoms (Sanji, Admiral, Zoro, Yonko). And of course they're in prime version.

Then top tiers: @Warchief Sanji D Goat @Chrono @nik87 @Erkan12 @Red Admiral @Rosella.Fiamingo @Blackbeard @kurwa @Cutty Jewboy etc etc.

High tiers: @Playa4321 @ReggieZoldyck21 @Mr. Reloaded @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @TheKnightOfTheSea @Reborn @K!NG HARA$H!MA @MarineHQ @Sir Yasheen @Doggo @BangOO🍅 @SakazOuki @NikaInParis @RayanOO @Surgeon of death @Luffy is the mc @Nikuzi @Extravlad @AkainuTheGrimReaper @DarkestKnightofSpoilers @Midnight Delight etc etc.

Mid tiers: @Tobra @Roronoa-sama @Boiroy @Peroroncino @Egghead and others.

Low tiers: @Tekashi69420.

Fodder tiers: @Jailer

Raid failing tiers: @Goodman Grey

Did I miss anybody else?
:risicheck:

This is also a One Piece forum, of fucking course the One Piece chapter threads are gonna have way more replies in comparison to another series regardless of the chapter's quality :rolaugh:

That is such a awful comparison :kobeha:
Lol, why it is awful. You are talking as if people here read only one piece. Most active posters are fans of HiatusxHiatus, berserk, MHA, JJK, DB,.CSM, etc. So please spare the nonsense.

Point is page count do not judge chapter quality or anything or unless you think chapter 1022 is the best chapter of the whole.o e piece given it had 1500 pages..

Also, don't use other series's reaction to judge Mid Piece. Very few, if any, of them have been running for 25 years and is one of the world's largest franchises. Unless you think OP is so mid it should be held to the same standard as series who have been running for several years only
Lovely you blokes use page count to judge as per your convenience. Dude I am.talking about this forum in particular.

Why should we not use?do you use one piece sales to say one piece is top 1? If not you are hypocrite which is you are..

So use quantity as per convenience and not when it is inconvenient? There is a reason one piece still running for 25 years when others are not.

You asked me not talk about other series. So indirectly you are telling that no other series have worth to generate that much discussion?

Last edited:
It could be that what VP means was just Momo's transformation color (pink) didn't same as Kaido (blue)?
Maybe someone with proficient in Japan will help to clear it up? @EtenBoby @Den_Den_Mushi
Or we just have to wait for official translation
:kayneshrug:
I doubt Growth rate would have anything to do with color. I'm happy if it doesn't have the same growth rate cloning DF with perfect copies would take away all their uniqueness especially a mythical Zoan.

Status
Not open for further replies.