[FNZ] Role Madness Round 07: Attack On Titan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kenny is the greatest!

@Queen congrats for the victory! Well f***ing played!

@Vonal @Seraphoenix @Yo Tan Wa you guys did an amazing job.

Town did overall a good job as well. Same goes for the Survivor. From my perspective nobody actually played bad, it was just a matter of luck and good night actions.
You rarely see a game with players being so dedicated and trying their best. For that you can all be considered winners, even though only one of you actually won the game. I hope you had fun with the game and that some of the new players will sign up for more games if you liked playing.

That being said...

Thanks to @Kiwipom for being such an amazing co host and thanks to @Dragomir for coaching.

That was it from my side, for those who wanna see the Mafia chat, just tag me and I will add you.

Kenny is the greatest!

Town did overall a good job as well. Same goes for the Survivor. From my perspective nobody actually played bad, it was just a matter of luck and good night actions.
You rarely see a game with players being so dedicated and trying their best. For that you can all be considered winners, even though only one of you actually won the game. I hope you had fun with the game and that some of the new players will sign up for more games if you liked playing.

That being said...

Thanks to @Kiwipom for being such an amazing co host and thanks to @Dragomir for coaching.

That was it from my side, for those who wanna see the Mafia chat, just tag me and I will add you.
I want to see the mafia chat

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
you forgot survivor lol

nice game
Oh I forgot lmao. Fixed now, Thanks!
Kenny is the greatest!

That being said...

Thanks for helping me come up with the set up Flower!
And thanks @Dragomir for coaching :)

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I must admit these games piqued my interest and curiosity. I will probably sign up for the next one, I noticed that number 8 was full already. Please do tag me next time, I noticed @Noctis tagged me now, but I didn't get the tag notification for some reason.

Would be amazing if there's a Death Note themed one. I am quite positive @Cinera might be able to host that one, as I believe it would be far too early for me to venture there.

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
I must admit these games piqued my interest and curiosity. I will probably sign up for the next one, I noticed that number 8 was full already. Please do tag me next time, I noticed @Noctis tagged me now, but I didn't get the tag notification for some reason.

Would be amazing if there's a Death Note themed one. I am quite positive @Cinera might be able to host that one, as I believe it would be far too early for me to venture there.
You can join as a SUB.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭

I'd like to apologise to Town. I played pretty badly this game.

• I didn't read the thread for substantial portion of day 1 and day 2.
  • On Night 3 I protected @NeutralWatcher again despite expecting him not to be targeted as I protected him before, I could have protected @Don DaSlayer instead, but I didn't want to take the chance and reasoned that I could use NW to weed out specific Scum members.
  • On Night 4: I protected Queen, I didn't know who else could be Town and had a Town read on her. I suspect that was just due to the halo effect and because she's the one who brought me up to speed when I was lost on Day 2. I also probably have a blind spot around her in general.
  • On Day 5 I had a Serial Killer read on @HA001 due to the joke he made about killing everyone and because I asked him to Kill Vonal last night and Vonal was indeed killed. I considered the possibility that Queen was framing Ha001 but ultimately ruled it out when I really shouldn't have, most people aren't stupid and I'm aware that framing someone like that is an accessible strategy.
  • I hastily closed the day phase when it wasn't really necessary.
    • I'm not sure that interrogating Queen and Ha001 would have helped TBH. I'd kind of already made my mind at that point, and wanted the game to come to a close
  • My Protect claim wasn't also really necessary, but I don't think it was one of my more significant mistakes, and I could have used my outed Protect status to more effectively Protect Town members.

If I made even one less mistake, Town could have won (especially given how close the game was), so I'm really sorry. I wasn't at my A game (fresh of a forum hiatus and was a lot more interested in discussing One Piece than playing Mafia) so didn't accord the game the attention it deserved. I think I might be more selective in which games I accept going forward in order to ensure that I can give each game my best.

However, it would be hubris to suggest that I merely fucked up because I was inattentive. This game exposed to me that I'm a very asymmetric Mafia player and much more competent as Scum than I am as Town. I appreciated the glaring weakness the game pointed out to me, and hope I get to play Town more often in future to improve my Scum hunting skills.

Thanks very much for the game everyone. 🤗

Last edited:

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman

• On Night 3 I protected @NeutralWatcher again despite expecting him not to be targeted as I protected him before, I could have protected @Don DaSlayer instead, but I didn't want to take the chance and reasoned that I could use NW to weed out specific Scum members.
  • On Night 4: I protected Queen, I didn't know who else could be Town and had a Town read on her. I suspect that was just due to the halo effect and because she's the one who brought me up to speed when I was lost on Day 2. I also probably have a blind spot around her in general.
  • On Day 5 I had a Serial Killer read on @HA001 due to the joke he made about killing everyone and because I asked him to Kill Vonal last night and Vonal was indeed killed. I considered the possibility that Queen was framing Vonal but ultimately ruled it out when I really shouldn't have, most people aren't stupid and I'm aware that framing someone like that is an accessible strategy.
    • I'm not sure that interrogating Queen and Hao would have helped TBH. I'd kind of already made my mind at that point.
  • My Protect claim wasn't also really necessary, but it wasn't that one of my more significant mistakes, and I could have used my outed Protect status to more effectively Protect Town members.

If I made even one less mistake, Town could have won (especially given how close the game was), so I'm really sorry. I wasn't at my A game (fresh of a forum hiatus and was a lot more interested in discussing One Piece than playing Mafia) so didn't accord the game the attention it deserved. I think I might be more selective in which games I accept going forward in order to ensure that I can give each game my best.

However, it would be hubris to suggest that I merely fucked up because I was inattentive. This game exposed to me that I'm a very asymmetric Mafia player and much more competent as Scum than I am as Town. I appreciated the glaring weakness the game pointed out to me, and hope I get to play Town more often in future to improve my Scum hunting skills.

It is what it is . This things can happen. 👍🕶 . @Noctis When is the next game gonna start. Hopefully i get a good role.:dogood:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

• On Day 5 I had a Serial Killer read on @HA001 due to the joke he made about killing everyone and because I asked him to Kill Vonal last night and Vonal was indeed killed. I considered the possibility that Queen was framing Ha001 but ultimately ruled it out when I really shouldn't have, most people aren't stupid and I'm aware that framing someone like that is an accessible strategy.
    • I'm not sure that interrogating Queen and Hao would have helped TBH. I'd kind of already made my mind at that point, and wanted the game to come to a close
  • My Protect claim wasn't also really necessary, but I don't think it was one of my more significant mistakes, and I could have used my outed Protect status to more effectively Protect Town members.

You’re far from the only one who made a mistake or two in this game, man! We’ll all be wiser and use better tactics next time 👊

Status
Not open for further replies.