One Piece King of Predictions Tournament - Goat Edition!

Who should be the mascot of the 2nd Tournament?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Everyone's a leaker now eh? :seriously:
It's just a predictions game lmao.

Wanna play btw?

Just answer "yes" or "no" for these 10 questions:
1. Will we see the thing that Shaka is trying to show to Sanji's group?
2. Will the real Vegapunk talks about how his brain got smaller?
3. Will Caribou appear?
4. Will we get another Ohara flashback?
5. Will a Giant appear?
6. Will the true man marked by flames reveal? (If you think Saul is the man marked by flames then you still have to choose yes or no cuz Saul is not yet confirmed to be the man marked by flames)
7. Will we get another info regarding Elbaf?
8. Will we get an emotional scene?
9. Will we see Zoro for real this time?
10. Will we see the situation outside of Egghead? (Law vs Blackbeard, Reverie, etc. But if we get a flashback about somewhere else outside of Egghead Island then it doesn't count)

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Btw, I heard rumors about early spoilers coming out on Monday. So make sure to submit answers if you haven't already. Last call.

@Reborn you should edit your answers or else I would takes it as "yes" for all of them.

It's fine lol. You only missed one game. You're probably gonna get more points than me in the future lmao.

Nah, it's honestly a good strategy. Cuz most of my questions are either irrelevant or the opposite happens in the chapter instead xD.
My answers are "maybe"

So you should take either yes or no depending upon the correct answers :blobevil:

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
@ShiShiShi I didn’t receive your answers yet. So make sure to submit it as soon as possible.
My answers are "maybe"

So you should take either yes or no depending upon the correct answers :blobevil:

Then once the chapter comes out, I will put the answers opposite of what actually happening so you would get 0 points.:madmonk::owo:
Post automatically merged:

As of this time, spoilers are out so entries are no longer accepted.

Last edited:
@ShiShiShi I didn’t receive your answers yet. So make sure to submit it as soon as possible.

Then once the chapter comes out, I will put the answers opposite of what actually happening so you would get 0 points.:madmonk::owo:
Post automatically merged:

As of this time, spoilers are out so entries are no longer accepted.
Bruh what is with these early spoilers :catsweat:

Oh well. Better luck next week (and earlier too lol)

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Bruh what is with these early spoilers :catsweat:

Oh well. Better luck next week (and earlier too lol)
I also forgot to submit :josad:
Kek.:rolaugh::rolaugh:

But it's fine. It's not the end of the world. The tournament isn't even half way to finishing. So y'all will have your chances to recover some points next week cuz I'm gonna add a miracle question which gives you 7 points if guessed correctly. So stay tune.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Got a bit too busy and needed sleep ASAP. But I should be able to finishing up tallying up points by the time I wake up. And it's break week so y'all will have plenty of time to submit your answers. So stay tune for tomorrow.

P.S. Can somebody give me a filler after this post so I can post my thing when I woke up? Preciated it.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern

Survey says......

1. Will we see the thing that Shaka is trying to show to Sanji's group? Yes
2. Will the real Vegapunk talks about how his brain got smaller? Yes
3. Will Caribou appear? No
4. Will we get another Ohara flashback? No
5. Will a Giant appear? Yes (the robot giant in the flashback)
6. Will the true man marked by flames reveal? No
7. Will we get another info regarding Elbaf? No
8. Will we get an emotional scene? No (Bonney freaks out against bugs doesn't count as emotional)
9. Will we see Zoro for real this time? No
10. Will we see the situation outside of Egghead? Yes

Tallying up the points.....

Veteran players:
26 points: 👑 @Minatoze Narutomaki 👑
24 points: @YASER
23 points: @Kyou @Blackflamesanji
22 points: @Hades @ArturCantSpeakJapanese
21 points: @Fuckthis3 @NikaInParis @AL sama @Johnny B. Decent
20 points: @Murilo
19.5 points: @wordy
19 points: @AdmiralKoniroryu
18 points: @straightforward @AdmiralBetterr777
17 points: @Seth @Dark Admiral
16 points: @Warchief Sanji D Goat
15 points: @Emmazrine
14 points: @Kurozumi Seven7 @Senfret @AlmightyEneru
12 points: @sanji>Lollo

New players:
8 points: @Ssg super suit coby
6 points: @Meeyori @Kerkovian @Marvelous.Marvel
5 points: @Franosuke
0 points: @Reborn

It's break week y'all!

Out of the 6 newcomers, @Ssg super suit coby with the highest score among the rookies. Then you got @Reborn being the first rookie player in history of OPKOP tournament with every single answers wrong which resulted in 0 points. Round of applause.👏

At the same time, among the veteran players, @Minatoze Narutomaki has been in the top 1 two rounds in a row. Therefore, I would grant him both crown emojis as a sign of winning streak.👑👑

An important announcement: Since no one is submitting any questions entry to my PM anyway, I'm just gonna discard the shocking question where I ask you guys how many questions DM did I received. But instead, I might introduce a new kind of question called "triple threats". Basically, triple threats is where I ask you guys about 3 questions in a row. The first being which two characters will appear in the first page of the upcoming chapter, then how many double spreads we'll be getting, then lastly, who will be the last two characters that appears at the end of the chapter. 6 points total. If y'all want, I can add this question to make things more interesting. But then again, it's up to y'all.

Gonna retag users that missed previous rounds

And tagging some users who might be interested

If y'all are not interested in playing then just ignore this post and have a good day.

Anyway, as promised, I will introduce a miracle question for y'all.

Here's the questions for Chapter 1068:
1. Will we see the Vegaforce fighting?
2. Will at least one of the Strawhats be fighting?
3. Will the real Kuma arrive at Egghead?
4. Will the real Kuma start talking?
5. Will we see the Revolutionary Army?
6. Will Bonney wakes up?
7. Will we get another important info about the Ancient Kingdom, Elbaf, Mary Geoise, advanced technology, etc?
8. Will the real Vegapunk start using his devil fruit power?
9. Will CP0 hand over Seraphim Kuma and leave?
10. Will at least one of the CP0 be fighting?

Miracle question!😘 (7 pts) - Which chapter will we see Strawhats vs CP0? (again, you can only guess up to chapter 1074, you can't go beyond that. If you think CP0 won't fight the Strawhats then just say they won't fight. If you think the fight between them will happen beyond chapter 1074 then I can't accept that sorry. I have to be constructive and fair with the deadline and such).

My predictions:
1. No
2. No
3. No
4. Yes
5. Yes
6. Yes
7. Yes
8. Yes
9. No
10. No

MQ - I'd say chapter 1070 is where the Strawhats are gonna fight the CP0.

Y'all got until November 28/29 to submit your predictions till then. For now, enjoy the break week y'all.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yes.
Yes.
No.
Yes.
Yes.
6. Will Bonney wakes up?
Yes.
7. Will we get another important info about the Ancient Kingdom, Elbaf, Mary Geoise, advanced technology, etc?
No.
????????????????? That's a weird question he is using it all the time. Yes. Easy point.
No.
Yes.

Miracle question!😘 (7 pts) - Which chapter will we see Strawhats vs CP0? (again, you can only guess up to chapter 1074, you can't go beyond that. If you think CP0 won't fight the Strawhats then just say they won't fight. If you think the fight between them will happen beyond chapter 1074 then I can't accept that sorry. I have to be constructive and fair with the deadline and such).
@Warchief Sanji D Goat Make this one more precise because we can get a set up and stare down before they clash.

That's what happens when you don't clarify "Yes" or "No" for the answers lol.

So I trolled him by having every single answers of his wrong.:kobeha::kobeha:

Btw, gonna post your predictions later today?
:kobeha:

Ye I'll do 'em now:
No
Yes
No
No
Yes
6. Will Bonney wakes up?
Yes
Yes
Yes
No
Yes