Who will win the World Cup 2022 in Qatar?

• Argentina

Votes: 53 57.0%
  • France

Votes: 40 43.0%

• Total voters

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
how do you predict between bad team and bad team? You go with the bad team
well one team hasnt scored in over y and doesnt really do well against USA to begin with plus it was most important game for both teams where one didnt want to blunder plus vegas odds tell a lot.

i guessed draw and under 3 on irl bet so i made some good money today i predicted final score for ned 2-0 and under 3 as well :)
everybody just know you couldn't have predicted this game worse than me

I fucking said 4-1
:josad:
what the fuck are smoking m8t

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
It's good that pot and warine didn't win at all. Else they woulda had a massive lead. Not that i would ever beat them with my 4 fucki g points :josad:
plenty of matches to go,this is literally the beginning
I have the USA reaching the semis and started to yolo the latter half of the matchday matches instead of trying to analyze like I did before

I doubt my lead will last for much longer
:hapnoel:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Serbia right? Gonna be interesting to see how they do against Brazil
Yeah. Pretty sure we're gonna lose. Anything other than that is a welcome surprise. Our most important game is gonna be against Switzerland. That's the game for the 2nd spot imo.

Yeah. Pretty sure we're gonna lose. Anything other than that is a welcome surprise. Our most important game is gonna be against Switzerland. That's the game for the 2nd spot imo.
All I know is that Brazil is pretty well favored across the board alongside France but Serbia seems alright, but that is pretty much it I don’t watch football like that, was into the last World Cup more tbh. Messi getting to the Final would be worth it.