Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Where are you... Karoo-sama?
yh but people love this type of shit thoe so it was gonna get adapted eventually (hoping its uncensored) :cheers::kuzanshut:
LOL, nah, I'm not hating. It should be a fun series based on what I've seen, I might check it out.

Unfortunately sexual/fetish/fanservice stuff will always be most popular/sell the best. Aside from the typical hype, fight fiestas and such too ofc. Action spectacles or w/e.
I look at it this way: there are plenty of places where just making smut can get you arrested, or even killed, by the government/people. There's some hentai and stuff I hate, but I accept it, because censorship is way worse.
Omg this cover art say all
LOL yeah, I was looking for the perfect artwork to show how fucking weird this series is, and I found this and burst out laughing. I haven't read it, but whenever I see it referenced I shake my head and start cackling.

G

Gorosei Informer

I look at it this way: there are plenty of places where just making smut can get you arrested, or even killed, by the government/people. There's some hentai and stuff I hate, but I accept it, because censorship is way worse.
Indeed, it's a complex situation. I'm far from anti smut too. Very far from it lol.

I grew up under a very conservative, religious family, so I know about lack of freedom with certain topics and such too.

I was just stating the reality before that's all. That lewd and violent stuff sell the best, it appeals to our primal instincts after all.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Where are you... Karoo-sama?
Indeed, it's a complex situation. I'm far from anti smut too. Very far from it lol.

I grew up under a very conservative, religious family, so I know about lack of freedom with certain topics and such too.

I was just stating the reality before that's all. That lewd and violent stuff sell the best, it appeals to our primal instincts after all.
I was just thinking today "I need to start watching more series that aren't horny."

Horny stuff is good, but in moderation.

You're good, I know we're both horny, no judgment here.
:kata:

I was just thinking today "I need to start watching more series that aren't horny."

Horny stuff is good, but in moderation.

You're good, I know we're both horny, no judgment here.
:kata:
I feel like you two pretend to be offended by this stuff but are actually enjoying it😂

Status
Not open for further replies.