Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Shit
Something happened today??
If you need someone to talk shoot me a DM🤗
Thanks lol i appreciate it, sorry for being so snappy with you.

It's more stuff in my past but some of it is still relevant recently/indirectly too.

I've been deeply scarred by some incidents in my past and i have severe trust issues due to them now. A lot of hurt, anger and such too.

I may DM you about it if I feel up to it, thanks.

I swear break weeks always make me act up top, like a full moon lol. Crack Piece withdrawal symptoms too strong lol.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
Thanks lol i appreciate it, sorry for being so snappy with you.

It's more stuff in my past but some of it is still relevant recently/indirectly too.

I've been deeply scarred by some incidents in my past and i have severe trust issues due to them now. A lot of hurt, anger and such too.

I may DM you about it if I feel up to it, thanks.

I swear break weeks always make me act up top, like a full moon lol. Crack Piece withdrawal symptoms too strong lol.
Maybe watch some of your favorite episodes? Any new anime/manga you've been into?

Hope you feel better. Break weeks suck. Hopefully, early spoilers, though?!?!?

G

Gorosei Informer

Maybe watch some of your favorite episodes? Any new anime/manga you've been into?

Hope you feel better. Break weeks suck. Hopefully, early spoilers, though?!?!?
Thank you, that's a good idea.

I've got a few series I want to check out and I'm watching Breaking Bad lately too, best anime right there lmao.

But nah I need to watch Pop Team Epic since it has a season 2 now and I want yo check out Nichijou too at least.

I also want to check out the Devils Hour or whatever its name is, the new show on Amazon with Peter Capaldi, the 12th Doctor Who.
Post automatically merged:

Break weeks suck. Hopefully, early spoilers, though?!?!?
I forgot to respond to this too, hopefully early spoilers indeed too! Monday spoilers or so? Lets hope the chapter is hype enough to warrant the leakers blessing us early and we don't have wait until Tuesday Night/Wednesday Morning for them especially!

Last edited by a moderator:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever

I've got a few series I want to check out and I'm watching Breaking Bad lately too, best anime right there lmao.

But nah I need to watch Pop Team Epic since it has a season 2 now and I want yo check out Nichijou too at least.

I also want to check out the Devils Hour or whatever its name is, the new show on Amazon with Peter Capaldi, the 12th Doctor Who.

I forgot to respond to this too, hopefully early spoilers indeed too! Monday spoilers or so? Lets hope the chapter is hype enough to warrant the leakers blessing us early and we don't have wait until Tuesday Night/Wednesday Morning for them especially!
LOL Pop Team Epic. Always meant to check that out. Nichijou is great, but really weird at times. There is so much content....

Pray for Zoro in the chapter, if Zoro gets hype in the chapter, we'll get earlier spoilers!
:zosmug:

LOL Pop Team Epic. Always meant to check that out. Nichijou is great, but really weird at times. There is so much content....

Pray for Zoro in the chapter, if Zoro gets hype in the chapter, we'll get earlier spoilers!
Nichijou is goated. Have u guys watched Boy nichijou? ie, Danshi koukousei no Nichijou. It's also great.

G

Gorosei Informer

This person has been drawing tons of possible Imu designs on Piratefolk and they said they need to step their game up after the true Vegapunk reveal too lmao.

I'm not a fan of these but I respect their efforts.

Pop Team Epic is great! I've not seen full episodes yet but many clips instead and it's so weirdly funny! Very Japanese in spirit!
The dub has the voice of Gaige from Borderlands bringing her lovable hyper insanity here too, which makes it even better imo! (Cherami Leigh who also voices Lucy in Fairy Tail for example)

Aye, I've seem clips of Nichijou and it's also really weird, funny and crazy in its own ways too!

I was also meant to check out Azumanga Daioh many years ago too...

Also for truly surreal insanity, I might have to try to get back into Bobobo as that is purely batshit insane and weird too! Even more than Pop Team Epic, Nichijou, Gintama etc imo!

Aye hahaha, we are so starved for Woro in this arc, I really hope he encounters Seraphim Kuma, Lucci and Kaku but I don't know how he and Brook can take on those 3 as well as Stussy too ofc?

Also I want Hatttori to be revealed to have a DF somehow too lol. Lots of hilarious potential there!

But yeah as you said, if we get Woro, especially hype for him then that's a potentially double win with Zoro wank and early spoilers due to it too most likely!

Let's hope! (And cope)

:cheers::goyea::milaugh::steef::finally:

Nichijou is goated. Have u guys watched Boy nichijou? ie, Danshi koukousei no Nichijou. It's also great.
Nah I've not heard of that I dont think? Characters look slightly familiar but idk it otherwise. I might check it out too though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.