Character Discussion Mihawk is an anomaly

Imo Roger as Pirate King was automatically seen as Strongest, Best Crew Captain and Most Dangerous Criminal

Shanks is better Captain, hence Luffy's Promise
Mihawk is Stronger, hence Zoro's Promise
Dragon is More Dangerous, and I expect Nami Promise incoming that is related to Storms (Law mentioned such Map Changing Storm)

So yeah, I believe Mihawk > Roger
Why is Shanks better captain than Roger? What criteria are you using?

Why is Shanks better captain than Roger? What criteria are you using?
Better Crew
Imo Beckman is Rayleigh's Level
Rest of Commanders > Rest of Roger Pirates

Even if they are not definitely stronger, I believe they have better Skills (Better Cook, Sniper, Doctor, Scientist ... etc), hence why Luffy wants his Crew to surpass them

Shanks also got more Military Power since he is a Yonko, and Brannew did confirm that RHP are Best Quality Wise

Maybe it didn't happen yet, but I believe in near future the World will create Three New Epithets for Shanks, Mihawk and Dragon

All I know is that Shanks, Mihawk and Dragon mirror Luffy, Zoro and Nami who are Triggers of One Piece and are referenced by "Wealth, Fame, Power"

Better Crew

Even if they are not definitely stronger, I believe they have better Skills (Better Cook, Sniper, Doctor, Scientist ... etc), hence why Luffy wants his Crew to surpass them

Shanks also got more Military Power since he is a Yonko, and Brannew did confirm that RHP are Best Quality Wise

Maybe it didn't happen yet, but I believe in near future the World will create Three New Epithets for Shanks, Mihawk and Dragon

All I know is that Shanks, Mihawk and Dragon mirror Luffy, Zoro and Nami who are Triggers of One Piece and are referenced by "Wealth, Fame, Power"
Lets stop right there
Rayleigh is stronger than Shanks much less Beckman
He is more famous than all emperors combined

Lets stop right there
Rayleigh is stronger than Shanks much less Beckman
He is more famous than all emperors combined
I don't believe Roger is Stronger than Shanks either. You really believe Oda being benching Shanks, Mihawk and Dragon just to show us some Yonko Level Feats in Final Arc?

Those Three are beyond that, and the World doesn't know their Past, that's why they treat Roger, WB and Rayleigh as Stronger

All Fans talk about EOS Blackbeard and that what we are seeing now isn't his Full Power/Potential

Same goes for those Three

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Better Crew

BB and Kizaru feared prime ray and garp compared Ray with Wb

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Mihawk and Croco are what Kaido and BM wanted to be, they wanted to be strong enough to take on the Navy/WG and their new weapons, they wanted the ancient weapons, Mihawk and Crocodile are bringing the fight to them and they will win.
People aren't seeing it yet but they will.

You might actually be onto something here...
Powercreep is already kicking in.
I wouldnt call it power creep, simply the new generation(Luffy&Zoro) hitting a ceiling where they are supposed to be - top tiers.
Law and Kidd reached a peak of their Devil fruits - they awakened. Whether they will improve haki wise, unclear since they dont really benefit from hakification of their remote attacks since it doesnt seem doable.
Luffy obtained aCoC and then went a step further, awakened his fruit and said that was the peak of what he can do.

Zoro obtained aCoC and then went a step further and became a King of Hell. Black Blade away from reaching his peak.
Blackbeard about to obtain a 3rd Devil fruit basically confirmed considering he wanted Mero no Mi for himself...
There will be no god tier(hopefully) above top tier nor should there be, One Piece has match-ups even though they are heavily pushed towards the backseat due to haki. Not even Luffy and Zoro can endlessly get stronger, there is a ceiling they will inevitably hit.

I don't believe Roger is Stronger than Shanks either. You really believe Oda being benching Shanks, Mihawk and Dragon just to show us some Yonko Level Feats in Final Arc?

Those Three are beyond that, and the World doesn't know their Past, that's why they treat Roger, WB and Rayleigh as Stronger

All Fans talk about EOS Blackbeard and that what we are seeing now isn't his Full Power/Potential

Same goes for those Three
Mihawk is above Yonko level confirmed in chapter 1058 but why Shanks?

Mihawk is above Yonko level confirmed in chapter 1058 but why Shanks?
Cuz I believe Oda took inspiration from Dragon Ball and created a Kami Character who split in Two (Piccolo)

I believe Shanks is Host of Good Kami of OPVerse, and the Final Villain is Evil Kami

This is why Oda always exaggerates in hyping just the Presence of Shanks and this is why Gorosei Respect him

Combat Wise he is Inferior to Mihawk, but Ability Wise he is as Strong as an Ancient Weapon

That's because just like Kami in Dragon Ball, he mainly tried to seal Piccolo but Combat Wise he was nerfed

To sum it up, in a 1v1 Fight Shanks is Inferior to Mihawk and as Strong as Roger, but against Armies and EOS Blackbeard or Final Villain, Shanks is Most Powerful

This actually was hinted in Thriller Bark, think of Mihawk as Zombie Ryuma and Shanks as Brook and EOS Blackbeard as Oars

Brook can never beat Zombie Ryuma in Combat, but Ryuma was weaker than Oars whom Brook almost killed using Ton of Salt, if not for Moria's Intervention

So Ryuma > Brook (Mihawk > Shanks) but the later have so much Salt (Refers to CoC) which makes him more Dangerous to Oars (EOS BB) and entire Thriller Bark (Refers to entire World)

Cuz I believe Oda took inspiration from Dragon Ball and created a Kami Character who split in Two (Piccolo)

I believe Shanks is Host of Good Kami of OPVerse, and the Final Villain is Evil Kami

This is why Oda always exaggerates in hyping just the Presence of Shanks and this is why Gorosei Respect him

Combat Wise he is Inferior to Mihawk, but Ability Wise he is as Strong as an Ancient Weapon

That's because just like Kami in Dragon Ball, he mainly tried to seal Piccolo but Combat Wise he was nerfed

To sum it up, in a 1v1 Fight Shanks is Inferior to Mihawk and as Strong as Roger, but against Armies and EOS Blackbeard or Final Villain, Shanks is Most Powerful

This actually was hinted in Thriller Bark, think of Mihawk as Zombie Ryuma and Shanks as Brook and EOS Blackbeard as Oars

Brook can never beat Zombie Ryuma in Combat, but Ryuma was weaker than Oars whom Brook almost killed using Ton of Salt, if not for Moria's Intervention

So Ryuma > Brook (Mihawk > Shanks) but the later have so much Salt (Refers to CoC) which makes him more Dangerous to Oars (EOS BB) and entire Thriller Bark (Refers to entire World)
"Mr. Salah, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

"Mr. Salah, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."
Coming from you, now it's more likely what I said is True, thanks

Imo Roger as Pirate King was automatically seen as Strongest, Best Crew Captain and Most Dangerous Criminal

Shanks is better Captain, hence Luffy's Promise
Mihawk is Stronger, hence Zoro's Promise
Dragon is More Dangerous, and I expect Nami Promise incoming that is related to Storms (Law mentioned such Map Changing Storm)

So yeah, I believe Mihawk > Roger

:risitameh::ihaha::saden::shame::risitavirus::risicheck::luffylaugh::rolaugh::lulz::kailaugh: