[FNZ] Role Madness Round 08: Tokyo Ghoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
???!

Am I not allowed to be confused / uninformed on a topic? Yeah, I read the OP and then the write up, but when I saw the post by Neutral Watcher, I didn't remember seeing anything about 48 hour Nights and Day phases. So I asked as I continued reading the thread.

It's literally just me gaining information as I wanted to be as caught up as possible so I could participate. There's no malicious bend here, Bogard. Maybe try working with me for a change instead of being hung up on my... Second post here.
Relapse slipped from a single post in a previous game. You can catch scum from a single post, however you can never catch him if you stay passive, so it's important to clear things out now

And this is how it started
So you somehow managed to read past this

And know that no claims were allowed

But didn't read the part where it was stated DP1 was exceptionally 48h :sticky:
I questioned how you read all that, but somehow managed not to read the DP1 being exceptionally 48h long

And this was your reply
Well, I read the OP post but I got really confused when the poster above mentioned a 48 hour day phase.
Suggesting that it's Neutral's post that confused you about what you read in opening post

---

And this is what you say now

Yeah, I read the OP and then the write up, but when I saw the post by Neutral Watcher, I didn't remember seeing anything about 48 hour Nights and Day phases.
Claiming not to have remembered it at all

At the beginning i wasn't really sure you were scum, but the more you post, the more you're slipping TAC

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Relapse slipped from a single post in a previous game. You can catch scum from a single post, however you can never catch him if you stay passive, so it's important to clear things out now

And this is how it started

I questioned how you read all that, but somehow managed not to read the DP1 being exceptionally 48h long

And this was your reply

Suggesting that it's Neutral's post that confused you about what you read in opening post

---

And this is what you say now

Claiming not to have remembered it at all

At the beginning i wasn't really sure you were scum, but the more you post, the more you're slipping TAC
Bogard. Your antics here seems more like making a mountain of a mole hill. There is no slip, let me be perfectly clear for the benefit of every other player before you paint an ill colored portrait of me for them.

I read the opening post and write up; Yes. Did I study it lascivious? No. So, when I read Neutral's post, I was confused. My first thought was;

TAC's Mind said:
Did I miss anything? I do not recall seeing anything about 48 hour phases. I better ask and keep reading, it'd be annoying to scroll up.
So, I asked the question and kept on reading the thread. The fact you're trying to push me as scum for asking questions and clearing up something I wasn't sure of is asinine beyond belief and counter productive to the mentality a townie should have. We're supposed to question, discuss, and decide. Me doing so in a catch up read is suddenly amiss?

For the Relapse situation—No lmfao. We knew he was scum way before, and it was no unintentional leaks. He broadcasted it and I did my damndest to damage control Relapse. Don't act like it was some eureka moment. No one even saw he called his team the "blue team" in that game.

It's a faulty comparison for your faulty push on me off my second comment in the whole game where I am trying to clarify the rules in a hasty manner.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I agree with this posts two main points, that from the write up it looks like Aogiri Tree are mafia. And the other one that there's no point in trying to uncover the flavours according to the manga right now because that would be treading really close to revealing one's character roles. We should put a pin on this and come back when there is a bit more info from lynches or night kills.

As for setup, the Dressrosa game had 16 players with 4 mafia and 2 indie. So I think this game with 20, it will probably be 4 to 5 mafia and maybe 2 indie. I have yet to see a game with 3 indie so maybe someone with more experience can clarify if that's a possible set up.
20 players would likely mean more townie. It'd be unfair if we were only, say, half the number of total players. Scum would steam roll us. I'm guessing that it's 3/4 Mafia and 2 Scum. So, 14 townie to maintain voting hegemony.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Mafia is a Scum faction though, are you referring to 2 independent, or another Scum faction?
Well, it depends if Noctis is as big of a bastard as @Dragomir.

I think two separate factions of scum who can organize, share info and likely have a wide variety of abilities would be too much for just 14 townies. Even if they're both diminutive in size, I feel like the planning capabilities of two teams would cause too much confusion amongst the town. So, no, I don't think we have two organized teams of scum.

I think it's more likely we have 3/4 Mafia or whatever they're called in this game, then 2 Independents not aligned with one another.

I DO NOT THINK we have 2 Independents that can kill. Town would be eaten too fast if we lost 3 members a night via murders. So, we likely have 1 SK type role (killing) and maybe a Jester and or survivor or similar benign role.

Bogard

You can't win
Mafia is a Scum faction though, are you referring to 2 independent, or another Scum faction?

@Bogard I don't really understand your case against TAC. You seem to be pushing really hard on very innocous comments, and TAC's playstyle so far is consistent with what I've seen of his Town games (granted I've never played against him as Scum, so I don't have much to go off here). Trying to engineer a mislyinch so early on/based on innocuous comments seems like a Scum action.
I deliberately started an aggressive play on TAC to see his position. At the beginning, i was only joking, but i find it suspicious that he decided to ask a less experienced mafia player about mafia setup instead of believing what he presumably read in opening posts, and then later on turning back the clock into claiming he didn't read it at all. With that said, the push in itself is just a small case and alone cannot really prove for sure whether he is scum or town, but i do think there is a strong possibility he is mafia

D

Dragomir

Well, it depends if Noctis is as big of a bastard as @Dragomir.

I think two separate factions of scum who can organize, share info and likely have a wide variety of abilities would be too much for just 14 townies. Even if they're both diminutive in size, I feel like the planning capabilities of two teams would cause too much confusion amongst the town. So, no, I don't think we have two organized teams of scum.

I think it's more likely we have 3/4 Mafia or whatever they're called in this game, then 2 Independents not aligned with one another.

I DO NOT THINK we have 2 Independents that can kill. Town would be eaten too fast if we lost 3 members a night via murders. So, we likely have 1 SK type role (killing) and maybe a Jester and or survivor or similar benign role.
Yeah, this is fine.

D

Dragomir

Bogard is town. I'm nearly about to lock it too. Although I'm not a fan of his reasoning, I like the progression. He's the nitpicking but I understand why he's doing it and he's putting up that early effort in the game while no one else has. He's trying to be productive and he's coming off extremely genuine with it.

Vote Lynch Kiwi

@Kiwipom psst, *whispers* are you town? @Reborn you answer that too

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I deliberately started an aggressive play on TAC to see his position. At the beginning, i was only joking, but i find it suspicious that he decided to ask a less experienced mafia player about mafia setup instead of believing what he presumably read in opening posts, and then later on turning back the clock into claiming he didn't read it at all. With that said, the push in itself is just a small case and alone cannot really prove for sure whether he is scum or town, but i do think there is a strong possibility he is mafia
You're a liar. I never said I didn't read the OP. I don't remember seeing anything about 48 hour phases in the OP.

Your credability is hitting an all time low with these tactics. Especially trying to frame discussing with another player as poor because "he's less experienced". Should I clear it with you if I talk to Dragomir, who's way more experienced than me? Or talk to Lanji, because he's less so?

This feels like a cheap way to get me pushed Day 1.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Bogard is town. I'm nearly about to lock it too. Although I'm not a fan of his reasoning, I like the progression. He's the nitpicking but I understand why he's doing it and he's putting up that early effort in the game while no one else has. He's trying to be productive and he's coming off extremely genuine with it.

Vote Lynch Kiwi

@Kiwipom psst, *whispers* are you town? @Reborn you answer that too
Is that your read on him? Bogard is picking a question I asked and making it out to be me admitting to murder. Outright lying in one distinct instance and making communication a sour point.

D

Dragomir

I encountered countless scenarios in which a 6 points 'majority' was perfectly fine. I.e. 5v2v13 situation, but he somehow finds this set-up particularly odd.
I'm not denying that your scenario can't work but it requires beefing up town or weakening the wolves more than normal. In a standard setup, it wouldn't be a go.

13v5v2
Cycle 1 (D1 & N1) - 3 deaths (mislynch, SK, & Mafia)
10v5v2
Cycle 2 (D2 & N2) - 3 deaths
7v5v2

Town just lost the majority by D3. Bad setup for a standard game.

Bogard

You can't win
You're a liar. I never said I didn't read the OP. I don't remember seeing anything about 48 hour phases in the OP.

Your credability is hitting an all time low with these tactics. Especially trying to frame discussing with another player as poor because "he's less experienced". Should I clear it with you if I talk to Dragomir, who's way more experienced than me? Or talk to Lanji, because he's less so?

This feels like a cheap way to get me pushed Day 1.
Feeling pressured because of my push? I wasn't referring to not reading opening post. I was referring to the 48h claim that you said you didn't remember at all

Status
Not open for further replies.