[FNZ] Role Madness Round 08: Tokyo Ghoul

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Noctis

whats my meta then?? lol
Well, it's impossible to tell someone meta in words. Meta reflects one's subconsciousness and recognizes the subtle difference in someone's play. Since if a player lacks the shared subconscious experience and consensus inherent in playing mafia with the said player they will not recognize the intention of that player. The only difference between playing as mafia, Indie, or Town our priorities. Altogether, different priorities create different meta, not your gameplay, personality, or anything else and you could not change your priorities you can only hide them. Call it a difference of opinion and philosophy.

AL sama

Red Haired
Well, it's impossible to tell someone meta in words. Meta reflects one's subconsciousness and recognizes the subtle difference in someone's play. Since if a player lacks the shared subconscious experience and consensus inherent in playing mafia with the said player they will not recognize the intention of that player. The only difference between playing as mafia, Indie, or Town our priorities. Altogether, different priorities create different meta, not your gameplay, personality, or anything else and you could not change your priorities you can only hide them. Call it a difference of opinion and philosophy.
lol you're correct but using meta against players like me isn't good cause my meta doesn't indicates my alignment most of the times

N

Noctis

I don't know if you have already done that before or even if it is possible but a game with anonymity can be fun : with a pseudo for everyone etc. So no meta or no préjudicies etc.

(But I think it can be really complicated to do)
Yes back on OJ it has been done before where I think everyone played in the different account as such "Player A", "Player B" and so on though around that time I did not know about the mafia

AL sama

Red Haired
I don't know if you have already done that before or even if it is possible but a game with anonymity can be fun : with a pseudo for everyone etc. So no meta or no préjudicies etc.

(But I think it can be really complicated to do)
its not hard to host

my experience with it is pretty bad tbh as players try to play it so safe as not to expose themselves that it hurts the game badly

Bogard

You can't win
Yo @Bogard quick question, iirc you said that you knew Reborn was survivor in the dead chat. I'm curious as to what he did to show that he was an indie. I personally would have never guessed.
- Don made a post implying Reborn wasn't town(which kinda ruined the game), so i assumed he'd be an indie and not mafia due to his gameplay, and since there were no sk death, the logical assumption to me was that he could be survivor

Status
Not open for further replies.