Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

I don’t know if I’m the only one who thinks so but OP is lacking some Pirate related themes. Yes, technology was a part of OP but now it’s too much in my eyes. I want more focus on haki, myths and Pirate stuff. Some sea battles, ancient sea creatures and more characters like Teach.
I hope it doesn’t end up like Boruto with all this Alien and technology bullshit. Boruto doesn’t feel like a Shinobi manga at all
:saden:

G

Gorosei Informer

If smoker jobs to Lucci Im quitting one piece

Smoker is the Sanji of the Marines, both get abused and downplayed, forced to job to hype their opponents up now. Prepare for the worst just to be safe, as Oda most likely will sacrifice Smoker to Lucci.

Unless the reason he's kept Smoker offscreen and his status unknown is for a huge powerup potentially somehow, maybe a even a promotion or joining Sword but honestly, I wouldn't get you hopes up given how Oda has been treating Smoker for a very long time now.

Punk Hazard was the definining moment for him and Sanji funnily enough, one that would "foreshadow" their fates in the series later on. Its funny how Smoker even fought Sanji briefly in Stampede to think of it now lol.

Honestly, Smoker should just be part of Sword now too, he would fit there too since how Oda is handling Koby and Drake too lmao, sigh...

It is really weird that Oda hiding Smoker this whole time but I'm not getting my hopes up either, even if he does get a powerup from Vegapunk or w/e, Oda will wank Lucci over him if they fight too. Use him to hype up Luccis new potential powerup/strength gain or w/e.

:mrgo::sanjimeh:

I don’t know if I’m the only one who thinks so but OP is lacking some Pirate related themes. Yes, technology was a part of OP but now it’s too much in my eyes. I want more focus on haki, myths and Pirate stuff. Some sea battles, ancient sea creatures and more characters like Teach.
I hope it doesn’t end up like Boruto with all this Alien and technology bullshit. Boruto doesn’t feel like a Shinobi manga at all
Cross Guild needs to come back. Their design and way of doing things was just so piratey. The punks have just been too… meh.

Science ruined one piece like it ruined Naruto.
These series were never supposed to have this much of technology.
I disagree about that. It’s mostly just the implementation of science has been clunky with the Vegapunks.

Giant robot for Franky - Cool
Cloning and genetic mutation for country based on the nazis - Fitting
Mechasharks guarding Egghead - badass
Seraphim - Fitting

But I really don’t like the Vegapunks. I was hoping I’d like Stella but he’s just kinda lame. At least Shaka has a vibe around him. But the science of this world is riding on the back of this man who’s treated like a joke and a fraud which makes his inventions feel more and more lame.

Peppercore

(☝◞‸◟)☞ 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚙
This is it, this is the single dumbest page of Manga I've ever witnessed, how the fuck is this real?

This man lost his shit over a stray cat walking into another person's house, then complained about the stray cat's attitude.

IT'S A FUCKING CAT, BRO, WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?!?!
damn...rent a girlfriend sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.