Status
Not open for further replies.
Show would have better if We get "real character" and fights between them. Not some emotional less kid who's a killing machine at the same time with no dialogues and are basically slaves , ready to die or kill.
Marineford with pirates and Admirals >> Marineford when Pacifistas entered the battle.
Kizaru encountering supernova >> supernova dealing with pacifistas.
Above are just example of interaction I'm not talking about fights. Marineford had hype to it but pacifistas made it lame now their are just lasers that's it. No dialogues.
Stuff become so plain and boring. I never liked germa either , Only sanji is exception here. Bro retains his personality (reijou too).
Judge crying at bigmam betrayal made story so much better than The brother who just laughed their way through it.
I see what you mean; how you just dislike living weapons. And I get what you mean about preferring the real characters.

To an extent I agree; however imo I was hyped seeing these living weapons completely annihilate enemies without a care in the world. Even moreso with the Seraphim as there was honestly a feeling of sadism when Seraphim Boa was blowing up the home.

I like this version better than what Black Clover did with the Paladins tbh

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Only on WorstGen could I have someone psychoanalyze me hate-watching Rent a Girlfriend.

:kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh:

Yo, let me help you out man.

This thing?

It's called a period, you use it to end sentences.

If you're going to make a paragraph full of bullshit, you could at least make it readable bullshit.
How did you hurt him?
:gokulaugh:

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
This is it, this is the single dumbest page of Manga I've ever witnessed, how the fuck is this real?

This man lost his shit over a stray cat walking into another person's house, then complained about the stray cat's attitude.

IT'S A FUCKING CAT, BRO, WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?!?!
Cuckzuya at it again.:luffylaugh:
Sucks when Chizuru was actually a good character but is stuck in such a trash manga where she’s going to be forced to fall in love with trash MC
Chizuru, Ruka, Sumi and Yaemori are the ones that carrying the manga right now tbh. But yeah, Kazuya is the worst MC of all time.
Hate watching anything, no matter what it is or how bad, is already some of the cringiest and most pathetic stuff a "person" can do, so much shit to read or watch everywhere, so many ways to use your time or even waste it so many option and some manbabies would rather purposefully seethe over some drawing they hate and pretend the anger feeling they get is good and use to replace actual good feelings of any sort because their brain chemicals are that off that they cant tell the difference between sperging and malding at something and taking any enjoyment whatsoever, some lowlife shit, its like a catty envious woman getting off shitting on something else but much worse, cause youre alone by yourself and the closest to a good feeling is pretending youre part of whatever group also dislikes something so you can cope with being lonely and having no friends

But... do that over some mango cause some streamer e-celeb was doing it, to be closer to your parasocial imaginary friend or feel like youre joining in with an "influencer", not even picking your own shit to "hate watch", thats like a combo on the loneliness and lowlife-ness of it, like digging a hole inside a hole, danm thats just sad and disgusting no matter what it was.

warchief is up lmao

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
How did you hurt him?
:gokulaugh:
Maybe he watched the 1st season of Rent a Girlfriend and regretted it, too? (Reading it's hilarious though, super fast to scan and the fanbase's random disses make me laugh my ass off).

The funniest thing is I actually like the author, even if he's weird as fuck. I'm not going to hate an author for making cringe trash, I've made plenty of cringe trash.

It's a stupid series about stupid characters doing stupid shit, there's no reason to get actually angry over it, it's just fun to shit on to let off stream.

Cuckzuya at it again.:luffylaugh:

Chizuru, Ruka, Sumi and Yaemori are the ones that carrying the manga right now tbh. But yeah, Kazuya is the worst MC of all time.

This man was about to pick a fight with a stray cat who wandered into the home of the rental girlfriend who took pity on him after his apartment became condemned and let him stay even though she knows he's insane.

If laughing at this manga's bullshit is wrong, I don't want to be right.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Maybe he watched the 1st season of Rent a Girlfriend and regretted it, too? (Reading it's hilarious though, super fast to scan and the fanbase's random disses make me laugh my ass off).

The funniest thing is I actually like the author, even if he's weird as fuck. I'm not going to hate an author for making cringe trash, I've made plenty of cringe trash.

It's a stupid series about stupid characters doing stupid shit, there's no reason to get actually angry over it, it's just fun to shit on to let off stream.
Yeah, I don't care about such a series so whatever. I was just surprised by what they guy you quoted did and what for?
:milaugh:

Robin slits Lucci's throat with a knife

Berserk Piece :snoopy:
Robin murdering Lucci would be amazing, but Oda would never do it. I understand Oda doesn't want Robin to bathe in blood and death after her horrific backstory, but I miss her "dangerous" vibe, when you knew Robin had no problems killing her enemies if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.