Who’s a better villain?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll say it now, this is shaping up to be the most boring arc we've ever seen, it could even surpass Punk Hazard at this point. :snoopy:
  • Who the hell thinks Cp0 is gonna be an interesting fight ? We already know the extent of the streght of Lucci and Kaku..
  • The lore developped is great but we get like 2 pages of interesting lore out of 2-3 chapters.
  • I won't even mention how boring Vegapunk has been compared to my expectations...

I'll say it now, this is shaping up to be the most boring arc we've ever seen, it could even surpass Punk Hazard at this point. :snoopy:
  • Who the hell thinks Cp0 is gonna be an interesting fight ?
  • The lore developped is great but we get like 2 pages of interesting lore out of 2-3 chapters,
  • I won't even mention how boring Vegapunk has been compared to my expectations...
CP0 is gonna fall asleep when they meet Luffy, don't worry. This arc seems to be a build up to a bigger one, possibly Elbaf.

Noone said hes weak hes simply not at the heights of the advanced Conquerors such as Zoro and Luffy. Ofc Oda will find a Way to make Lucci vs luffy somewhat entartaining but everyone knows Luccis Real Matchup post Wano is Judges Sperm "Stealth Black" Curly Eyebrows
:sanmoji:
Kaido wasn’t strong merely because he was an advanced conqueror. He had other overpowered abilities on top of that.

imo, if Lucci:
  • Mastered advanced martial arts
  • Can use ryuo
  • Can see the future
  • Has awakened his DF
He can at least push Luffy to mid diff.

Status
Not open for further replies.