Who’s a better villain?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Chapter 1069 spoilers thanks to David Lebrent

On the Sunny, Caribou begs Zoro to let him stay and he offers to find all the sake he can and bring it to Zoro, using his swamp powers to hold almost an unlimited amount of it and thus give Zoro the biggest hoard of sake he can ever imagine.

Caribou also tries to bargain with Brook by offering him the panties of a very tall, a beautiful lady samurai, kunoichi and a huge Oni woman who kept insisting she was Oden.

Cut back to CP0 and they have arrived on Egghead after destroying all of Vegapunks mechanical Beasts.

They split up to find all of the Vega clones and assassinate them, with Stussy encountering York as well as Sanjiis group and Kaku and Seraphim Kuma encountering Zoro after he tried to go to the gym on the Sunny, got lost and ended up somewhere on Egghead somehow.

Lucci goes on further by himself too and finds Luffys group and he glares with psychotic glee at the chance of killing Luffy and thus getting revenge.

Luffy just stares at him and says "who are you?"

Lucci dumbfounded and enraged says "Who?!" And before he can continue, Luffy interrupts by saying "Who's who though?"

Jinbei chips in and says "no I fought Who's Who" which then Luffy replies, "Who?" And Jinbei responds with "Who's Who" and Luffy retorts with "Who is Who?!" And Jinbei reiterates with "No Captain, its Who's Who", all whilst Lucci stares in silence, broken, even more dumbfounded and thus speechless and then motions to Shigan himself in the head.

Cut to Sanjis group:

As Stussy moves in for the kill without Sanjs group and Vegapunk noticing, she is interrupted by overhearing their conversation.

In an amazing double spread, Vegapunk Stella reveals Lilith is based on Sora Vinsmoke and is his personal "stress relief bot".

Sanji is enraged and prepares to kill Vegapunk himself, but Vegaperv panics and suggests building a "stress relief bot" for Sanji with resemblance to anyone he likes.

Sanji noticing how beautiful and well endowed the now exposed Stussy is, requests Vegapunk to make one of her, after she refuses his advances and his request to Shigan his éclair.

All of a sudden, a familiar figure wrapped in Smoker appears from atop of Egghead island itself with the most blazed grin. Its Vice Admiral Smoker and he's incredibly high and smoked up.

End of chapter.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Gorosei Informer

@ShiShiShi at least be grateful you are not being labeled an alt just because of your name alone

i entered this forum and the first thing i see are people confusing me with TAC

:ohreally::kriwhat:
Hey TheModernCenturion, can you change my username please?

It’s not even intentional. I just act like them apparently :crazwhat:
Kinda relatable and ironic as Solis was pointing out recently that me and @CoC: Color of Clowns are pretty similar buy we have our differences as in CoC is a lot more chill and funnier than me lmao.

I swear these guys are gonna give you PTSDD though, Post Traumatic Solis Designation Disorder lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.