Who’s a better villain?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus christ. Where is this braindead CP-0 wank coming from?

CP-0 are strong as long as you are a hakiless fodder from East Blue or you didn't master your devil fruit yet.

Every Commander washes them.
Post automatically merged:

I was wondering what is he talking about. I remember it more from anime cause sound effect was fun but I knew it was in the manga too.

Lmao.
This is cap? Drake has haki and got folded by blue scarf. Blue scarf is not Rob lucci level you will see that soon.

The only thing Who’s Who has on Lucci is a better devil fruit but:

1. Lucci has far better fighting skill
2. Lucci has better physical stats
3. Lucci likely has better haki
4. Lucci has much better hype as well
1. Debatable if Rokuougan > WW's skills.
2. Completely baseless. At least Who's Who pushed Jinbe with his raw strength which is several times better than anything which Lucci achieved against EL Luffy.
3. Also completely baseless.
4. Debatable since Who's Who is objectively comparable in terms of being a genius. Lucci might have higher hype which would elevate him to commander level but that's it.

Are people really surprised that Luffy might job to Lucci?
Muh yonko level idiocy was shown to be a meme back in WCI, when Linlin was not only overpowered by mid tiers on multiple occasions but failed to do any significant damage to the weak trio strawhats for 12 hours

You can't stop Lucci greatness

He literally said "TEKKAI!" right before the attack landed
What the fuck is up with the CP0 wanking?
It is clear that they will end as hypetool so Sentomaru+Admiral+Seraphim will be the villians of the arc. Sorry but Lucci lame ass for sure didn't got stronger than Luffy,Zoro or Sanji, hell even Jinbe would beat him.
Expect a stomp in favour of Luffy next chapter.

What the fuck is up with the CP0 wanking?
It is clear that they will end as hypetool so Sentomaru+Admiral+Seraphim will be the villians of the arc. Sorry but Lucci lame ass for sure didn't got stronger than Luffy,Zoro or Sanji, hell even Jinbe would beat him.
Expect a stomp in favour of Luffy next chapter.
Yeah and it's clear Lucci's Haki ( if he even had it pre-ts ) is complete doodoo. Dude was getting folded by Luffy's attacks even with Tekkai activated..

Status
Not open for further replies.